He's just running up and down the scales. And he's hardly doing an Ywgnie Malmsteen either. He gets a 3. And if we're talking about originality, he's get a 0.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
He's just running up and down the scales. And he's hardly doing an Ywgnie Malmsteen either. He gets a 3. And if we're talking about originality, he's get a 0.

I was just about to say that.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Sloppy, aimless wandering around a key. Technique is meh. Melodies are non-existent. Tone is bad.

3/10
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
bends are not in tune, phrasing is not the best, solo seems to go nowhere, no phrases that are really catching my ear here. Tone is not the most pleasant. This may or may not of been improvised im assuming it is, a planned solo usually has a more logical flow. either way this was rather lame.

average joe standards aka i know nothing about guitar except what it is id say 8 or 9/10

musician standards 2or 3/10

this is basically crap
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by 13Kelly13
Rate this solo

The only part of that that impressed me was his sweep,
Why does speed seem to be what determines great musicianship?
Btw, Yngwie sucks, i liked him when i was thirteen, what a fat peice of shit,
Rate this bass solo than
Quote by Davevsgodzilla
Btw, Yngwie sucks, i liked him when i was thirteen, what a fat peice of shit
No, Yngwie is the only well-known guitarist who can play that fast without meandering around scales aimlessly. Most other "fast" guitarists take a much different approach than he does.

However, he is a giant jackass and always has been. That's sort of the rep you get when you go around bashing other people's playing.

Quote by 13Kelly13
Rate this solo
Sloppy. 4/10. It's like he thinks he has to strangle the phrases.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jul 19, 2011,
Quote by Davevsgodzilla
Rate this bass solo than

Well it certainly wasn't impressive
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Meh is all that it made me feel

And he needs to wash his hands
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
0 because he anchors.

Seriously though, he's pretty good. Maybe 8/10.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Jul 19, 2011,