I have a JS35RR recently and I love the way it feels, I got really easy access to the high frets and the neck plays really smooth. The only thing I dont know, wrong with it, is that the stock pickups dont voice the strings that well over the Low E that kinda drounds out the rest. I have not adjusted the pickups and I have no idea how I would even begin. If anyone thinks that would help, it be great if someone could give me some instruction.
I'd try moving that end of the pickup away from the strings.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Most pickups have a pickup rings holding the pickup to the guitar. Each plastic piece around your pickup should have 3 screws. Turn the screw in the middle to adjust the height of the pickups either up or down. pic included, if it helps
Attachments:
guitar pickups adjustment.png
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
Quote by Abadinator
do the screws on both sides effect height?

The left screw effects left height, right screw for right.
should the pickup height generally be even? because both my pickups are very low towards my High E string and very close to my Low E.
They need to be fairly close on both sides, but not so close that your strings touch the pickup. I don't think they need to be totally level.
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
If they "don't voice the strings that well" its probably muddy pick ups. The JS series uses pretty crappy Jackson pickups stock. Are you playing in any drop tunings? (I'm assuming you play metal). Turning the gain down and adjusting pick up height can help too.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

The stock Jackson CVR2 pickups in the JS series are muddy as hell - and not well balanced with each other. I have a JS30DK - I swapped in a matched set of Duncan Designed HB103 pups from a Jackson Kelly and it made a world of difference.