Dawes, is also in Middle Brother. I've got Delta Spirit's three daytrotter sessions, but I haven't really listened to them as of yet. I'll get to it.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by king_harvest88
Great band, you might also want to check out 'deer tick' who are similar, and 'middle brother' which is a collaberation between guys from DS and deer tick, good stuff.

The lead singer of Delta Spirit, Dawes is in both of those bands. Delta Spirit is my favorite of all three of those bands, although I like all of Dawes bands.
Last edited by Smokegt2 at Jul 20, 2011,
Quote by king_harvest88
Great band, you might also want to check out 'deer tick' who are similar, and 'middle brother' which is a collaberation between guys from DS and deer tick, good stuff.

I remember when I found Delta Spirit and wondered how it was that I lived 20 years of my life without them. Soon after that I heard Standing at the Threshold by Deer Tick and I was torn between which band I would idolize the most.

Then they made the decision for me and formed MB.

Middle Brother is probably one of the greatest collaborations ever pieced together. The most boner-inducing music I have ever heard.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.