Hello,
I just wanted to let you know that the user "suicidehummer" has spammed my tabs for By The Sword by Slash (parts 1 and 2). The user left flame comments on my YouTube channel complaining about the guitar tone in the videos and displaying normal troll behaviour (I think had to disable commenting on one of the vids) and then proceeded to leave two 1 star ratings (one on part one and one on part two) here on UG.

I don't really care too much about the ratings themselves, but I just thought you might like to know how this user operates so that he doesn't troll other peoples tabs as well (if he hasn't already)

Cheers
If he thinks your videos and your tabs are crappy then, well, hes entitled to that opinion, and he has the right to express that opinion through his rating of your material just like every other UG member.

Cheers.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Sorry about that I didn't realize that the UG rating system was designed for people from other sites to come in and troll because they don't like your guitar tone. I thought it was supposed to be about the quality of the tab/instruction. My bad. You guys are totally right.

Like I said, I don't care about the rating too much. I'm not asking for it to be changed or erased. And if the guy gave it because he thought the lessons were wrong or something that would be fine. But he was a troll flaming because he didn't like the tone and being a general dick on YouTube, and he then proceeded to follow here and give the ratings.

But like I said, I didn't realize that's what the rating system was meant for, but you guys are the experts! Feel free to close this thread! I've got a whole ton of tabs to go 1 star!
Last edited by FullDistortion at Jul 19, 2011,
I thought it was supposed to be about the quality of the tab/instruction.

It sure is! I removed his ratings. You can add him to your blocked user list and he won't be able to rate/comment your contributions anymore.

blooddrunk and SilverSpurs616

You both get a warning!
Don't spam.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.