Do people still listen to these type of bands?
Any similar bands out there?
A few years ago they were real big now everybody's all hyped up on different stuff me included.
Only asking cause i started a band like this and was unsure if i should disband it and start something more like the rolling stones.

Also you guys can check us out let me know if you guys dig it.
http://soundcloud.com/theamericansummer
No, people are more into the STAY POSI thing now. I'll listen to your band, though.
Those bands seemed to be a bit more of a passing trend.

Checking out your music, but by your name alone I think I already know what you'll sound like.

Edit: I was right. The lead guitar might want to work a bit on his intro, it sounded a little awkward.

No vocals though?
Last edited by blake1221 at Jul 19, 2011,
Haha Stay posi? Like Stay positive? I googled that is that like the hardcore scene?

I just quit my last hardcore band called Reigning King we werent positive at all haha.
Check them out if you want were not together anymore but that shit was fun!
Yeah no vocs yet cant find anyone with a good voice.
Black flag is good at their sound but punk rock has never really been my thing.
Woah man take a chill pill. I'm a guy how does it make me less of a man because i listen to this music?
Lol. Unless you're trying to set a trap to lure 13-17 year old girls into your bedroom, this music is unforgivable. You listen to pop music pre-packaged for pre-teens.

You seem kind of poppy and happy and positive, you're this. http://www.yourscenesucks.com/

The "Popcore Dork".
Last edited by BK202 at Jul 19, 2011,
Ha oh true but i dont think it makes me less of a man cause i listen to all sorts of music.
Different strokes for different folks you know?
He likes Jawbreaker.

Cool it, guys. Jeez. He hasn't done anything wrong.

The song wasn't my thing, but it seemed all right. By "STAY POSI" I meant The Wonder Years.
Quote by due 07
He likes Jawbreaker.

The song wasn't my thing, but it seemed all right. By "STAY POSI" I meant The Wonder Years.

THe wonder years kick ass!
Check out major league! the song subject to change
Quote by due 07

I didn't say anything to make fun of him.
Quote by 87Stang
THe wonder years kick ass!
Check out major league! the song subject to change
Will do, thanks. Yeah, music like The Maine isn't big anymore, but it fits a small niche. If you like that kind of music, there's nothing wrong with creating it.

Not sure I care too much for this Major League band, but that's just because the style isn't my cup of tea. My love for TWY is somewhat of an aberration considering the pop punk I usually like.

Quote by BK202
I will defend the PP&E forum to the death, this is the forum that taught me elitism.
Fair enough.

Quote by blake1221
I didn't say anything to make fun of him.
You're right, you didn't. I was just glancing through the thread, my bad. You were passively collaborating with Ben, and I confused that in my skim-through.
Quote by BK202
When you jump in a thread like this, you should just assume I've made negative comments.
Carry on. I missed the fact that this is part of your new(ish) cyber-persona.