Any experiences with them? What do you think?

After reading a fellow forumite rave about them I took a look at the site. One thing interesting I found there was that they programmed their coil winders from a prototype hand wound coils. I wondered if that was scatter wound but the pups looked very good.

The set I'm interested in is the Alnico II Classic set. Anyone who got this set please chime in, I'm very interested. Thanks.

By the way, The Rocksong set looks pretty good too.

http://www.tonerider.com/pickups/humbuckers.html
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
they're meant to be very nice for the money, but i haven't tried them.

i know their pedals are very nice for the money.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Funny, I went back and finally saw what I was wondering. They are scatter wound and that's even better.

Yea, I think I'm gonna get Alnico II Classic set.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Ive got some of the rebel 90s in my jackson.

Theyre okay. Worth the money I'd say. They have a pretty subdued high end, but i guess thats the P90 thing.
^^ i think the machine is programmed to approximate a scattered wind?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^^ i think the machine is programmed to approximate a scattered wind?

Right.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
A mate of mine had a Blues set in his strat and the tone was gorgeous! Really sweet, mellow kind of sound.

I own two of their pedals and love them to death!
Fender USA Standard Stratocaster
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Tonerider British Distortion
Tonerider American Overdrive
Boss DD7
Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker
Treble Booster.
Quote by OldRocker
Right.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
you should look at Irongear pickups, vastly superior, i had a pickup from tonerider and it was very uninspiring
what's the difference between a drug dealer and a prostitute?

a drug dealer can't wash his crack and sell it again