Ok so I've ran into this problem ever time I've made a movie. I will eventually run into working on a day where the wind sucks and totally distorts the audio. The bad thing is it is present all over the audio. I always have to cut a ton of low end and doctor the rest so at least some is audible. Then I use a reverb to at least widen the little audio I still have. It sounds better but does anyone know a better way to correct this?
Depends what you are recording ?

More directional mics maybe ? Wind shield ?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Time = money.

OT: Maybe try recording on non-windy days. Or maybe set up screens to keep the wind out of your recording area. I understand you may be recording outside, but if you're clever about it, you can make the scene without having the wind screens in the picture.
They're both great tunes.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by randomthoughts
Ok so I've ran into this problem ever time I've made a movie. I will eventually run into working on a day where the wind sucks and totally distorts the audio. The bad thing is it is present all over the audio. I always have to cut a ton of low end and doctor the rest so at least some is audible. Then I use a reverb to at least widen the little audio I still have. It sounds better but does anyone know a better way to correct this?

Why did reading this remind me of Slenderman?
Quote by Nickpocalypse
Why did reading this remind me of Slenderman?
Wasn't there a thread on a some video about Slenderman?