Ive herd the MG series are cheap peices of Trash. I am looking to start gigging and I recently saw a MG100HDFX Head and Cab and was wondering If this amp would preform better than a Peavey Triple x 120watt combo or a JSX 120Watt Combo
Have you ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
Have you ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Huh? Non speakah Engrish?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
Huh? Non speakah Engrish?

A nonsense answer for a nonsense question.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Make sure you get a Digitech Death Metal to go along with it.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
How is this even a question?

I smell troll.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Abadinator
Ive herd the MG series are cheap peices of Trash. I am looking to start gigging and I recently saw a MG100HDFX Head and Cab and was wondering If this amp would preform better than a Peavey Triple x 120watt combo or a JSX 120Watt Combo

Get the Triple X 2. I've read lots of reviews saying it has better cleans than JSX and the same hi gain quality. Good you chose a combo, easier to move and you can always add a cab if you need it. I read too that the tone of this guys is even better than the JVM series. Again, I read this, I haven't tried them out, do it yourself (forget the MG, there is no point).
Quote by Perverockstar69
Get the Triple X 2. I've read lots of reviews saying it has better cleans than JSX and the same hi gain quality. Good you chose a combo, easier to move and you can always add a cab if you need it. I read too that the tone of this guys is even better than the JVM series. Again, I read this, I haven't tried them out, do it yourself (forget the MG, there is no point).

Are you serious?
Where's Waldo?
The MGs are pretty bad. However, if u are anywhere near being a good guitarist, u can make it sound better than what they are known for sounding. U could also use a really good Marhall-in-a-box pedal like a Wampler Plextortion or Mi Audio Crunchbox on the clean channel of the MG100 if u care about the looks of the amp.
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Quote by CodeMonk
An amplified bag of poop would sound better than an MG.

^^^This.

/Thread.
Gear:
Fender AVRI '62 Jazzmaster, Fender Gold Sparkle Strat (custom), Custom Swirled Roswell Rhoads
Marshall DSL15H, Weber Speakers, Fender Champs (x2),
'63 Fender Reverb, Mosrite Fuzzrite, Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face, Whiteface RAT
Vintage Tubes!
Quote by Abadinator

its obviously a troll.....he says their trash.....and asks if its better then one of the best amp names around ....

P.S. The MG would perform better.....as a fckin footstool
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
I have already reported this thread because clearly the TS has no opinion of their own nor the ability to spend some time doing their own research into the matter.