#1
My guitar, a Peavey Raptor, has had a lot of bad feedback and when I touch a metal component, like the strings, I get shocked and there is a loud click through the amp. I bought the guitar used two years ago and haven't had problems until recently.
#2
Wow that is some really bad wiring, but it could be the amp too.

Try the guitar on a different amp, and a different guitar on the amp to troubleshoot.
The guitar will be a simple fix, the amp not so much.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!


Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
#3
I would try that but as of now my other amp/guitar combo is visiting my uncle...
#4
I plugged it in to one of my distortion pedals and both the problems went away, maybe it was the amp...
#5
I thought that would be the more likely problem, because I have an amp that shocks me. So I put a mixer or pedal in between, then the ground gets sorted out and the metal on your guitar isn't hot anymore.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!


Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.