Weird as shit Doomy Avant-Garde Black Metal out of Finland. Seems promising, although I dont have much faith that many of you chaps will dig it. Perhaps I'll be surprised though?

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Kraken_Duumvirate/119585
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcTvi4SwCDI
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
"From the Dying Soil of the Eternal Sea" was pretty good. They're no Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, but they're not bad. Would have been better if they cut off around 5:45.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
the only thing i don't like about a lot of black metal is the recording quality, its great music i just wish the quality was better. but ya these guys seem pretty cool, thanks for sharing
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Man you guys suck, this recording quality isn't even that low fi.This is interesting stuff,it is'nt wowing me or anything, but on the other hand I'm not even half way through the song.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

That was alright, the echoey guitar tone reminded me of the one used by Deathspell on Paracletus for some reason.

The only problem i had is how it keeps stopping before moving to a new section, it doesn't really transition very well. I suppose that might have been the idea though and i'm just not 'getting it'.
Aye I think that's part of the idea. I dunno though, it's got promise. I enjoy it a bit. I like the atmosphere of it. Definitely seems like mood music to me though.

And hopefully, Astroglyphs... [the new EP] furthers the style/improves on it.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
the drum tracks on that track are odd as ****, but thats pretty much what sells it for me. matter o fact the whole shit is odd as ****. s'cool though.
Quote by Magero
I am a deathcore musician. I am above mere mortal minds.