Yup,

I'm looking for the absolute BEST set of studio headphones for under $200 (US/AUD, doesn't bother me).

I'm not particularly keen on going used for these.
Also, I'm trying to find a pair with the best noise cancellation due to the reason that my amp is positioned right behind me, and it is quite hard to hear the click track while my amp is blaring only a foot or two behind me.

I'll be using these also primarily for mixing and monitoring, so a flat response is a must.
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
Sennheiser HD280. A bit cheaper than your max yet they work wonderfully. I'm actually using em right now and I use them on all of my recordings with a deluxe reverb cranked on 10.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Speaking of headphones (Sorry for the mini thread jack), are there any decent wireless headphones. Don't have to be high dollar. Would be used more for something like a click-track.
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Sennheiser HD280. A bit cheaper than your max yet they work wonderfully. I'm actually using em right now and I use them on all of my recordings with a deluxe reverb cranked on 10.

Do they have flat response speakers in them? They look pretty good for the price too.
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3
i LOVE my akg 121 plus theyre less than 100€
Guitars/Basses:
-Ibanez SZ-520QM (D-Sonic/Air Norton)
-Ibanez RG-370
-ESP ltd B-55
Amps/Effects/Rig:
-Engl E530 + 930/60 Poweramp
-POD X3L
Quote by Mopy
Do they have flat response speakers in them? They look pretty good for the price too.

As close to flat as you can get from a $100 pair of headphones. They give a really accurate representation of the audio, on par with my father's really nice flat response speakers.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712