Hi there everyone i'd like to request a song to be tabed. Actually im intrested in solo not whole song^^ i wanna play it for a one girl tho am not good enough to play it by ear. the song is Lunatica - Farewell my love and here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG9CRKSX46M

I'd really appreciate it if someone will do that for me thanks
yes will take longer for me to work on it but its better then random trying to get the right notes)
yeah im doing this on a 20 fret acoustic so i cant really hit the highest notes but if i wrote them down wrong try to figure it out. 85 percent done.
ur amazin me more and more;D and will try my best, i just have to learn that^^
The solo is done, huhhh

e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------------------------------------------13------------------------------|
G|--12--14--b14-br14-12--14--b14(15)-b14(15)----b14(15)--12h14--b14(15)|
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|--------------13-------------------------------------------------------10/vvv15---|
G|---b14(15)--------b14(15)-----12h14-vvv14-------15---17--15----------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|---------------------------b14(16)--vvv14-----------------------------------------|
B|---15---16--15--13\11------------------------16-15--vvv15---15h16p15-15- -|
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|----------------------------------------11--13--13/15----vvv15--13--11--13/17|
B|--15h16h15-13-11-13---10/13--15----------------------------------------------|
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-------------13-----15----17-----15-----17----18----17----18---b22(24)--------|
B|---11/vvv13-----13----13----13------13----13----13----13----------------------|
G|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|b22(24)----21-19--21--19\--------------------------------------------------------|
B|--------------------------------/15-/16-/18--/16-15h16p15h16-15h16p15p13--|
G|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|11-13-vvv13---13-11-10h11p10\8-10--8-----------------------------------------|
G|-----------------------------------------------10----8---7----8 7h8p7--5---------|
D|------------------------------------------------------------------------------vvvv8--|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--7---8--10---8---7----------------------------------------------------------------|
D|-----------------------8-b7(8)-vvvv7-----------------------------------------------|

| / slide up
| \ slide down
| h hammer-on
| p pull-off
| ~ vibrato
| + harmonic
| x Mute note
| b Bend
| pb Pre-bend
| br Bend release
| pbr Pre-bend release
| brb Bend release bend

Last edited by MrBillion at Jul 20, 2011,
thanks for describing signs and will try to make cover of it as soon as i done learning (if i can handle)
Um I dont like the way it looks in this "forum form" so im gonna put it on ultimate guitar to see what it looks like in the tab section, because it looks rather messy and hard to read here.
ok can u past link to it? am working still on beggining rofl xD

fck cant make it through 1st line xD will try to rewerite it in GP somehow
Last edited by Flexu321 at Jul 20, 2011,
its gonna take a while cuz they have to review it, and that will take at least a day, try to put it into guitar pro, thats a good idea, i would do it but mine doesnt work for some reason. XD
hehe am trying tho i suck ;D and problem is i dunno how to play bend 14 with (15)
no no, umm you have to bend the 14 to a 15, thats why 15 is written like this (15).Sorry didnt make that quite clear
;/ seems like gonna take few days for me to learn from ur tab^^ cant rewrite it
Sorry man it looks kind of weird in this form, but its mostly right.Here is the notepad version i wrote it looks a little easier to read.It should be in the attachment.
Attachments:
Solo.txt
Last edited by MrBillion at Jul 21, 2011,