Hello !!
these days , i'm trying to practice legato lick BUT i'm having some problems :S
1 - in pull offs : i find it's to hard to pull off 3 notes per string from the high E to the d or the A =S so can i have a tip to have fast pull offs ?? =D
2 - when i'm running from lows to highs using hammers ( 3notes per string ) i've found it too easy to hammer with 1, 2 , 4 fingers and i've problem with hammering using 134 fingers =( so could anyone help me ?? =D thnx
Quote by adel.light94

2 - when i'm running from lows to highs using hammers ( 3notes per string ) i've found it too easy to hammer with 1, 2 , 4 fingers and i've problem with hammering using 134 fingers =( so could anyone help me ?? =D thnx

It seems you're having problems with finger independence. I've never been a fan of chromatic exercises (Or, in fact, any exercises), but you might want to try playing the chromatics until you develop your finger independence.
I guess with legato its practice. No matter what string you are pulling off from make sure your first finger is muting the strings it is over. Your picking hand will be resting slightly over the top low strings leaving only the one string to be playing. You can test by strumming all the strings, This will take a long time to practice and it wont matter what fingers are being used. As for the 3rd to 4th hammering well thats just practice and are the two difficult fingers to master finger independence.
Quote by triface
It seems you're having problems with finger independence. I've never been a fan of chromatic exercises (Or, in fact, any exercises), but you might want to try playing the chromatics until you develop your finger independence.

chromatics make you good at chromatics. Practice the passage you're having trouble with at a low speed until the fingerings are burned into muscle memory. then gradually begin speeding it up.
You could do varied legatoized-chromatics as an exercise. I recall someone posted/wrote a lesson featuring a game where you use all four fingers on a string once and you can't use the same order more than once. Just pull/hammer everything and you'll start covering all the finger possibilities. For example:

e|--12h14h15p13---------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------14p13p12h15----------------------------------------------|
G|------------------------13h14h15p12-----------------------------------|
D|-----------------------------------15p14p13p12------------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------14h15p12h13-------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------15p12h14p13--|

Just make sure you're at a speed where you can do it cleanly.
Nothing that is worthwhile in life will ever come easy.
thank you all !!! and finaly i discovred a problem in my exercise's practice ( chromatics .. etc ) i move my wrist while using my finger and it's not good for finger strench and indepandance ! so now i gotta let finger do the job not wrist !! and thankx again \m/