Hello everybuddy !!

I've made a backing track using fruity loops + cakewalk SI and addictive drums then i need to record a distorted guitar !!
Is it possible to record guitar metal sound using ( guitar -> pedal > amp > pc ) ??
i'm not so intrested by a high quality i just need to record a song that we can hear all tracks
You can have a double ended 3.5mm jack (the ordinary headphone size) and a 3.5mm to 6.3mm add on jack. Or simply a 3.5mm to 6.3mm lead.

With either of these you could plug the guitar lead as normal into pedal, then into the amp. But use a 3.5mm to 6.3mm lead and put it in the amps headphone/output jack. Then you can plug it straight into the PC microphone jack.

However, amp will be extremely loud for the laptop so you'll have to turn it right down. As well as this, I think because of the amount of leads used the background static/buzz is greater, therefore the quality is all not that good.

Plus, I'm not sure if you can record directly into FruityLoops so I recommend exporting your track, and then to import your track into Audacity. I record your guitars using Audacity.

This is how I have done it, you can check my SoundCloud for sound quality. I hope you understand what I've been saying, and I hope this helps!