what is the cheapest way for me to record a jazz quartet? drums, bass, guitar, keys. it doesnt need to be a perfect studio recording. just something i can do at home without throwing away a ton of money. any ideas?
thanks
condenser mic, just set it up in the room somewhere, find an appropriate gain level, and record.
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
The important question is what equipment do you have now?

Secondly have you considered renting? Might get a professional rig for $100 or so, some real high class mics and good, clean converters.

Renting is a great option when you are doing something you will rarely, if ever, have the opportunity to do again.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
The important question is what equipment do you have now?

Secondly have you considered renting? Might get a professional rig for $100 or so, some real high class mics and good, clean converters.

Renting is a great option when you are doing something you will rarely, if ever, have the opportunity to do again.

The only problem with renting is that I want to be able to have the option available to me whenever I need it. However I'm not able to invest a large sum of money at the current time

Which condenser mic do you recommend?