Alright recently I have come to start actually making money, right now I have a few musical expenses I need to look at. Currently I have a singer learning guitar and I am looking into getting one myself. He has a guitar and amp but they are CRAP (first act), so I am looking for a cheap guitar that me and him can share along with a decent amp. I don't wanna spend more than $200 if possible, but i do want something that will stay tuned and I want an amp that will sound decent. Any suggestions?
with only $200 and you need an amp and a guitar you will be in trouble. check craigslist and Good Luck! you'll need it.
Quote by adambauman31
with only $200 and you need an amp and a guitar you will be in trouble. check craigslist and Good Luck! you'll need it.

+1
Yea $200 isnt going to get you much but go to garage sales. Who knows you could always get lucky.
Well, you can pick up an ok guitar for about 100 bucks, but good luck trying to find a good amp for that.
shoot for local pawn shops, thats where i picked up both of my guitars, both less than $200 ea
Crescent(No info on this, bought used, PM if you'd like to help me out...?)
2007 Warlock
i was thinking a $75 amp and a guitar in the $125 range or so
Yea ur not gonna find a decent amp for $75, posibily a beat to hell guitar. Good luck.
I hate to say it, and I know I'll get flamed for it but the Squire starter kit will get you started. None of it is performance level gear, but you can at least learn on it while saving money for gig worthy gear.
Fender Lone Star Stratocaster
Schecter C-1 Classic
Schecter C-1 SH
Peavey VK112
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Boss OS-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
dude sorry to say that but a 200$ for a good amp and guitar ?? i dont think so ! try to save to 400-600 and your gonna get what u really looking for good luck