I'm looking for a new amp and am deciding between these two combos. Any suggestions and/or personal preferences would be appreciated.

And don't ask me what type of music I play, I want to know what type of music I could play depending on which one I decide to purchase
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
I liked the CC2 a bit better, though the C2 has better speakers. If you can afford to change the speakers on the CC2, or get the CC2 head and use a cab with some Webers or greenbacks, that's probably the way to go.

The difference between the two wasn't large, but the CC2 held together a bit better at higher gain and volume settings, and the channel link switch I found quite useful. The reverb sounds a little better on the C2. The speakers are definitely better on the C2, but I think that's the only advantage it has over the CC.
Thanks, I really appreciate the informative reply. I know that I will be choosing between these two amps, and having someone's personal opinion who has played both really helps.

You mentioned the channel link switch with the CC2, are you implying that the C2 does not have a channel link switch?
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
The C2 doesn't have a link switch. However, a good idea for either of those amps is to get an A/B/Y box and run a cable to the input for each channel so you can switch or blend channels with a footswitch. I think Vox figured out that a lot of people do that, which is why they left the switch out on the C2.
I have a C2 and it sounds fine it's really a plug an play amp easy to get good tones.
The downside is it's made of cheaper wood which wont stand the test of time or so im told i guess i'll find out.
A buddy of mine has the cc2 and it sounds good you can get a really custom tone but if you can't eq an amp you can get a less than decent tone (which goes for any amp).
I suggest the cc2 with different speakers or get the one with the blues.
If you get the C2 change the tubes because the ones it has are trash.
Mine broke the month i bought the damn thing after i replaced them i noticed a tremendous difference in tone!
I mostly play blues and classic rock out of the amp.
Good luck man!