Whats the best Dean Ml i could get under 800$ HURRY BEFORE I GET BANNED AGAIN!

( i see me getting banned for multi in the future)
If you don't mind going used, I recommend the Select Series if you can find one. These were produced shortly before any Dime guitars existed and were pretty much the AT Series without the carved top. Plus they have block inlays, which are always cool.

However, the AT series has superior pickups. The Time Capsule in the neck position is the same they use on their USA models and it's modeled after the original Dimarzio Super Distortions they dropped into their guitars during the late 70's/early 80's. The bridge pickup (Baker Act) is a decent all around one, but to my ear it lacks 'something'. I'm not sure what it is, but it's missing 'it'. To you it may sound fine.

EDIT: If you want a Floyd and don't mind a black guitar, the Dean ML Midnight is a terrific instrument. Trouble is trying to find one since they only produced around 100 of them. But they're loaded with an OFR, ebony fretboard, block inlays, and I think a pair of Time Capsules pickups. These sold new for around $900

EDITx2: You can't touch the midnights for under $1100, they seem to be a collectors instrument now?
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Last edited by Flux'D at Jul 20, 2011,
Quote by ONLYUSEmeBAN
Whats the best Dean Ml i could get under 800$ HURRY BEFORE I GET BANNED AGAIN!

( i see me getting banned for multi in the future)

Hey SElling a mint condition dean 79 remake blue burst special edition with dimarzio super distortion pickup, russian sprague tone cap in elecs plus comes with case and original zebra humbucker check it out
$600 / 36? pounds starting bid ebay

check it ouit