I'm saving for 2 things however i only have enough for 1 at the moment.

The first a Line 6 relay G50 which i can get for £240, i could order this today and i am the kind of guitarist who would move around at most gigs and i'm getting annoyed with being tied up with leads.

The second a new Laney Ironheart 60 watt head which is £650. It's not like a really need a new amp I currently own a Laney GH100L, however I would like a double channel amp and the ironheart seems impressive. It's out in August.

I also have a Laney TF700 as a backup and i'm either going to sell this or the GH once i get the Ironheart.

So which one should i get first?

Thanks
Last edited by RockGuitarist09 at Jul 20, 2011,
May aswell go with the wireless, the Relay series is really good, my friend uses one for bass since its got such a wide frequency response and pretty much no drawbacks.

You'll have alot more peace of mind onstage and will make your rig easier to set up most likely, may aswell since you've got an awesome amp AND a backup amp.
Mesa/Boogie Studio Pre | Marshall EL34 50/50 Power | Harley Benton 2x12 V30's

How do you like, your mids in the morning?
Okay I know you said you wanted the Laney lionheart 60w...But theres a Lionheart 20w going for £246 in my local shop in Ireland. Granted youd prob have to pay shipping but still its a good deal nonetheless...

http://www.xmusic.ie/Laney-Lionheart-20W-Head-p-28692.html
Theres the link if you want a look !

Sorry read that as Lionheart...You can completely discount the above post ! :/
Last edited by ramonesclash at Jul 20, 2011,
Wireless. I just got one and it is the coolest thing ever. I feel so free on stage and you don't need to worry about getting tangled when moving across stage and back.
The guy selling it has listed it as a bass system even though its a Line 6 Relay G50. Would this work with my electric guitar? Also since its coming from the US would it work in the UK?
Don't bother with a US/EU one, you'll have to mess around with adapters/converters, just find a UK one. And yeah I think its just a 'wireless instrument' system.

for the recieving unit silly, you wont want to power the reciever with only AA batteries, I dont even think the reciever takes AA's

Yeah just checked your right. Couldn't i easily just buy a 9vDC adapter or use one of those plugs you use when you go abroad?

My local store stores the right adapter (i think):
http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/pedals_power_detail.asp?stock=04122210251118

http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/pedals_power_detail.asp?stock=04051317202818

The person sent me this:
"The unit will work on 120-240v, so it should be just fine there in England".
I dunno man your call. I say this because I have a wireless and the adapter cable is flimsy as it is, and I ordered it from thomann.de so it came with standard EU plug. I do use an adapter you would use abroad for it, and thats just as much hassle altogether as using a damn cable haha.

This will all be eliminated if you just get a decent adapter and have a nice spot to put it, now ive got my rack its not a problem

I'll probably go for it, because the adapter at my store is pretty cheap. btw is your wirless system the relay G50?