http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-14224199

This sounds like the kind of shit I'd say, I'm surprised to hear it coming from an Irish Prime Minister. About time someone drags them kicking and screaming into the Century of the Fruitbat*.

*From a religious standpoint.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by PeZ546
Does this mean he'll now get arrested for breaking those silly anti-blasphemy laws they have?

I don't think the Pope counts as God just yet
It's the century of the Anchovy now, Meths, Fruitbat was last century.

In other news, excellent work, Irish PM.
excommunicated!

good for him.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
The Irish Prime Minister sent a PM to the Pope? I didn't know they were on UG...
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Taoiseach. It's translated as leader, not Prime Minister. Enda Kenny is the Irish Führer. Get it right, colonial oppressor.

But in all seriousness, I am surprised to see Enda Kenny come out with this, particularly as his party are fairly Christian. However, this is more in keeping with the sentiment of the Irish public, who are to be honest though sick of words and want to see some actions.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I'm pretty sure the majority of catholics hate the vatican by now. They've been lying and contradicting the teachings of Jesus for centurys
Quote by WaterGod
I'm pretty sure the majority of catholics hate the vatican by now. They've been lying and contradicting the teachings of Jesus for centurys

In my experience most Catholics don't know shit about the vatican, or their church, or their religious beliefs. They just go "Ah sure, I'm Catholic, and I believe in God and Jesus and all that stuff, not all the bible though, or all the Jesus stuff.But I'll still go to mass though and stuff, but the abuse was horrible wasn't it?". They simply don't think about their religious beliefs at all in and deep sense really, because if they did, they wouldn't call themselves Roman Catholics.
"Ah ya, I believe in all the stuff Jesus said, about protecting the children, giving away all your possessions to follow him, not coveting stuff; and I believe that the people to show me the way to best interpret that are a cabal of vastly wealthy individuals in gold hats in a country made of gold set up by a tax dodging deal with a Fascist dictator in order to give him a PR boost that now allows them immunity from legal repercussions after decades of institutionally sanctioned cover ups of child rape"
They're just going with the flow, and unfortunately in doing so they're supporting the organisation.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Jul 20, 2011,
And yet the catholic church still owns all of the Irish schools...
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
It's about ****in time too. Stupid country putting so much into that cult's hands. Dont get me wrong, if someone wants to be religious, I'm cool with that. But the catholic church in Ireland is an absolute joke. Schools are still run by these pedophiles for **** sake. Excommunication would do Ireland a he'll of a lot of good.
Quote by Eric_Fail
And yet the catholic church still owns all of the Irish schools...

Not all of them, and not for much longer given that Labour control the education ministry.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
In my experience most Catholics don't know shit about the vatican, or their church, or their religious beliefs. They just go "Ah sure, I'm Catholic, and I believe in God and Jesus and all that stuff, not all the bible though, or all the Jesus stuff.But I'll still go to mass though and stuff, but the abuse was horrible wasn't it?". They simply don't think about their religious beliefs at all in and deep sense really, because if they did, they wouldn't call themselves Roman Catholics.
"Ah ya, I believe in all the stuff Jesus said, about protecting the children, giving away all your possessions to follow him, not coveting stuff; and I believe that the people to show me the way to best interpret that are a cabal of vastly wealthy individuals in gold hats in a country made of gold set up by a tax dodging deal with a Fascist dictator in order to give him a PR boost that now allows them immunity from legal repercussions after decades of institutionally sanctioned cover ups of child rape"
They're just going with the flow, and unfortunately in doing so they're supporting the organisation.

"Religion?"

"Not fecking protestant anyway!"
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Not all of them, and not for much longer given that Labour control the education ministry.

Well there are very few non denominational schools and especially if you're outside of Dublin it's very hard to find a non catholic school near you.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
I was anticipating this to be a stuffed with hate against TS posts for calling him Irelands Prime Minister -facepalms-

Don't expect you to know political system if you don't live here.. but best to stick with 'the fuhrer' from now on ;D

To be honest I was glad to hear this today. **** the Vatican... anyone who protects a child molester is an arrogant son of a bitch who knows/expects to be able to get away with it.
About time we showed them it's not acceptable.
Lepracauns Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by LordBishek
It's the century of the Anchovy now, Meths, Fruitbat was last century.

In other news, excellent work, Irish PM.

I never said what century Ireland started in, did I?
Walk before you can run and whatnot.

Quote by Some Irish Guy. Potatoes
Taoiseach. It's translated as leader, not Prime Minister. Enda Kenny is the Irish Führer. Get it right, colonial oppressor.

I was just going off what the BBC article said.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
But in all seriousness, I am surprised to see Enda Kenny come out with this, particularly as his party are fairly Christian. However, this is more in keeping with the sentiment of the Irish public, who are to be honest though sick of words and want to see some actions.

Yeah, the opposition guy chimed in with something as well, I was [even more] surprised when it turned out they both said things.

Quote by Ice Master
I was anticipating this to be a stuffed with hate against TS posts for calling him Irelands Prime Minister -facepalms-

Don't expect you to know political system if you don't live here.. but best to stick with 'the fuhrer' from now on ;D

I blame the BBC. They did use the word "taioseach" at some point but they also called him the prime minister and I went with that because I don't speak foreign*. I imagine they might have changed it now after some angry Irish people complained.

*This is a joke.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Ur all $h1t

The best part of being Catholic. What've you got against bad Catholics?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Enda's a legend.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.