Hey guys, i've a nice sx strat that i wanna do up..

One of the worst problems it was is tuning (otherwise it is a very respectable axe stock...which surprised me seeing as i have more expensive guitars to compare it to..)

I've just sold my old practise amp and have €60 to spend on tuners...

I live in ireland, so no american site links please...keep it within europe please
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd
replacing cheap tuners with cheap tuners doesn't seem like a good plan. are you sure the tuners are the problem? make sure that the strings all have a few windings around the posts. if it's a tuning problem when using the trem (or not depending) then the nut may be the real issue.
well.. schaller locking tuners should be around 60€, go for those?
in some places the schaller tuners are around 70-80€.
I love Gotoh tuners. You gotta look at the style to know which ones are a drop in without any modification.

I've had good experiences with Grover as well. Also, if you want really budget, I know Wilkinson makes some pretty cheap tuners that are supposed to be good.
Thanks for all the suggestions dude I don't mind going a small bit over budget, but it kinda needs to be in the ballpark of my figure

I'll be putting in a new graphtech nut in soon, so that'll also help things out..as the trem does make it go a small bit out (not by much considering how cheap the guitar was, but still enough to make most notes go a bit sharp..).
Follow me on twitter!!
@Stuie93

100% Irish and proud

Glory glory Man Utd