Page 1 of 3
I have never felt any appeal before ... it smells bad, it's bad for your halth but still ... I am not hanging out with smokers and no one is peer pressuring me into it :/ But I still feel an urge to try it :S
'Cause it'll make you cool.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Curiosity...but consider this to be like the curiosity of wondering what it's like to kill someone with a knife at random, and ignore it.
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
because you dont know any one who does it. people want to try the unknown. then once you do it you wont want to becasue it sucks
Try it. And then hate it. I did that.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

Try it and see if you like it.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Dont... Smoke... Cigarettes....

Seriously, they don't get you high. They don't get you drunk. What the hell do they do for you?

Don't even try them, because once you do, you won't want to quit.

Now, smoking other substances on the other hand... :S
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
I went through that phase. Suffice to say, I did it a year & then quit. After a year of spending WAY TOO MUCH MONEY on cigarettes, I decided shit wasn't worth it.
I believe I am strong enough to resist ... I'm not going to smoke, but for me it's a bit strange that it suddenly pop into my head with such a strong will :/
Smoke weed and become as cringey as most stoners are these days.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Try it if you want mate! I smoke cigars and not all the time, i like the taste and the act of doing it. If you want to take the risk of decreasing your health then go for it.
Curiosity.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Try one, and then give it up.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
You're already addicted. You need to rehab. And cigarettes aren't worth it. Just drink and smoke weed. You can have more fun while damaging your body just the same.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Krist87
Try it if you want mate! I smoke cigars and not all the time, i like the taste and the act of doing it. If you want to take the risk of decreasing your health then go for it.

I already need to decrease my weight and I do not want bigger health problems than that xD Anyways I have heard Cigars aren't as bad as Cigarettes O.o
Quote by ThrashLife
I have heard Cigars aren't as bad as Cigarettes O.o

I mean, in a basic sense, inhaling smoke is never good for you.

Cigars aren't meant to be inhaled, however, which means their effects are generally less intense than cigarettes. They are also (normally) smoked significantly less often than cigarettes.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
You just wanna try it? My philosophy is, "If it makes you curious, try it at least once." I got that same urge several weeks ago.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by ThrashLife
I already need to decrease my weight and I do not want bigger health problems than that xD Anyways I have heard Cigars aren't as bad as Cigarettes O.o

Cigars are worse. But keep this in mind, you dont inhale cigars, you just keep the smoke in your mouth. Inhaling cigars is bad.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Fender Stratocaster Custom
Epiphone Les Paul Classic (w/ EMG-81)
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Quote by ThrashLife

Cigars are more of a...taste thing? I don't know how to explain it. You don't (or normally you won't) inhale cigar smoke, you just look like a cool dude doing it. Cigarettes on the other hand, make you look ugly and smelly and you inhale. If you were to inhale cigars though, it's much worse for you.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
No, smoke a cigarette. Because if you do, at least you have a reason to not want to do it if you end up not liking it. I personally like smoking. Im not telling you to start, but at least try it and feed your curiosity. One is not gonna kill you, and you wont be hooked after having one.
Quote by sashki
Don't give into the pressure. Be a man.

Smoke a pipe instead.

why do you have no avatar? you joined in '05 and you still don't have an avatar! get an avatar. why do you not have an avatar
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by brandon369852
Cigars are more of a...taste thing? I don't know how to explain it. You don't (or normally you won't) inhale cigar smoke, you just look like a cool dude doing it. Cigarettes on the other hand, make you look ugly and smelly and you inhale. If you were to inhale cigars though, it's much worse for you.

That's why I said I have heard Cigars aren't as bad ... because you don't inhale :P

@carlos_almighty: great philosophy, but if I am to smoke ... I believe pipe or cigars is the way!
Last edited by ThrashLife at Jul 20, 2011,
Quote by Joe-Floyd-lover
Dont... Smoke... Cigarettes....

Seriously, they don't get you high. They don't get you drunk. What the hell do they do for you?

Don't even try them, because once you do, you won't want to quit.

Now, smoking other substances on the other hand... :S

Are you implying that it's an instant addiction?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Im 17 yrs old people so I'm not allowed ... and besides I'm not going to smoke Cigarettes so it's not a big deal :P Beer on the other hands is great but hard to get! xD My parents always watch their beverages xD
The same reason I tried it, probably. I wanted to know what it was like, so I picked one up and smoked it.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']The same reason I tried it, probably. I wanted to know what it was like, so I picked one up and smoked it.

What did you feel like when you did it? Did you regret or like it or?
Quote by Drakathan
why do you have no avatar? you joined in '05 and you still don't have an avatar! get an avatar. why do you not have an avatar

I've never found one that I like, and I've grown used to not having one. Deal with it.
One time I smoked a rolled up piece of paper with nothing in it. Lol I couldn't stop coughing.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
I was curious and tried it on like 5 different occasions. I didn't like it.
Quote by ThrashLife
What did you feel like when you did it? Did you regret or like it or?

It was a Newport, so it was kind of like brushing my teeth with burnt wood. I had actually smoked weed years before I ever tried a tabacco cigarette though. I don't regret it, because now I know.

Still smoke cigars occasionally. They taste like ass sometimes but at least they smell good.
Quote by sashki
I've never found one that I like, and I've grown used to not having one. Deal with it.

Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']It was a Newport, so it was kind of like brushing my teeth with burnt wood. I had actually smoked weed years before I ever tried a tabacco cigarette though. I don't regret it, because now I know.

Still smoke cigars occasionally. They taste like ass sometimes but at least they smell good.

It didn't sound good ... "brushing my teeth with burnt wood" :O
Quote by carlos_almighty
You just wanna try it? My philosophy is, "If it makes you curious, try it at least once."

Also: "Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted!"
Page 1 of 3