Page 1 of 3
http://news.yahoo.com/heat-dome-traps-much-us-pressure-cooker-093241732.html

So, here in the Wisconsin (basically in the US heartland, for you non-Americans), it's 90+ degrees Fahrenheit. (That's over 32.2 degrees Celsius.) That is highly unusual for our area. We're used about to 80 degrees Fahrenheit (~27 degrees Celsius). Now, I wouldn't make much of it, except that Yahoo has a news link about the whole country being hotter than hell.

How hot is it where you are? Is this unusual for you area? Any other unusual weather going on?
Oh god, past week, we've broken 100 everyday. It was 108 two days ago. It's also been in the 90s at like, 10 at night.

It's not super unusual (I live in Omaha). Just the way the pressure system worked out this year

Better than fucking winter.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
In the 100s the last month. Nothing out of the ordinary, unfortunately.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Seems like normal Texas weather to me... Although I hear it's the same temperature way up north (Chicago), and that seems weird as ****. The reason I'm going up there is because I ****ing hate Texas summers.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Its going to get up to around 40C here in the next few days, and that's without the humidity.
Going to Tennessee tomorrow and it better be ****ing hot. Any UGers from TN can look forward to my presence. It is currently 13C/55F in Dublin.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Last edited by Eric_Fail at Jul 20, 2011,
We've had crazy rain the last few days. Rained earlier for 5 minutes but this was proper, doesn't **** about rain.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

This week in Ohio it's extremely hot, today was 94 and with the heat index it was 101. I think tomorrow the temperature is supposed to reach 100. It sucks because this is my last week of work at a golf course and I just want it to be over, but the heat is making the days last sooo long.
Quote by Trowzaa
We've had crazy rain the last few days. Rained earlier for 5 minutes but this was proper, doesn't **** about rain.

It was like a monsoon for 3 minutes round my end yesterday. Scared the shit outta me when I heard it hitting the window.
It said on the news today that with the heat index it's hotter here (Chicago) than it is in Arizona.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by SG_dave
You're a Brit. You should know that we are forced to muse over the change in weather, it's like an unwritten law.

I am not a brit (filthy immigrant FTW), but I have noticed that this habit is common to a lot of british folks. Moaning about the weather brings together all cultures and social subdivisions.
Quote by SG_dave
It was like a monsoon for 3 minutes round my end yesterday. Scared the shit outta me when I heard it hitting the window.

Aye, fucking weather.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by hagstrom_9
In Vancouver it's ****in wet and cold. So don't complain

I would rather deal with that. When it's cold you can always keep yourself warm if you're outside, but when it's hot you can't take a step outside without roasting.

I just went out for a cigarette, and I was sweating my balls off by the time I came in.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Thrashtastic15
ITT: whining

^ Cold? You're pathetic and I wish your city was not affiliated with my country.

The Canadian civil war is imminent.

What areas are worst effected in this so called 'heat wave'?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
I'm in Minnesota and it's damn hot, but that's not the worst part about it, it's insanely humid. The heat index has been between 115F and 120F for the past week, and someone on the news said it was as humid in Minnesota as it was in Florida which just doesn't happen.

Spent Sunday and yesterday outside at the ballpark too, but that's a different story.
Quote by sashki
I am not a brit (filthy immigrant FTW), but I have noticed that this habit is common to a lot of british folks. Moaning about the weather brings together all cultures and social subdivisions.

It's like a modern day reason to not discriminate.
It has been raining shit loads in England recently.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Yea here in PA we have highs in the 90's (Fahrenheit ) and REALLY high humidity for the rest of the week think Vietnam humidity times two...

Usually we hit mid 80's with some humidity...
Last edited by Somekid94 at Jul 20, 2011,
Here in Washington State, it's exactly 67 F right now, and it hasn't got warmer than 70 F for at least two weeks. And it has rained every day.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Montreal: tomorrow it's going to be 44 degrees Celsius.

Which is goddamn unusual, as it snows year round up here. Everybody knows that.

Thank goodness I don't work tomorrow.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
88 degrees F, 54% humidity, but it was goddamn TERRIBLE a few days last week. I live near the coast so the water kind of regulates the temperature here, but we have our share of unbearable summer days.
We're having a Monsoon here in London. I love the rain though so i'm fine with it.
Quote by brandon369852
Heat index was at 120 the other day I guess. Brutal

Yes, it's been extra brutal here as well.

Good death metal weather.

(winter is black metal weather)
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Page 1 of 3