It's probably a rubbish guitar, but I quite like the look of it, so for aesthetics alone I'd pay 30
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
We would need more than that. But I would pick it up anyway. It's always nice to have an old, cool looking beater laying around. Even if it's just wall art.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
a bigger pic that shows the guitar straight on, plus a pic of the headstock or one inside the soundhole would be helpful.

honestly considering what guitars cost, on the one hand, you can't go far wrong at $30 'cause it's just $30. on the other hand, it could need a neck reset, which could cost hundreds, or have cracked wood which would need to be stabilized. it looks like some kind of stella or harmony, which are low enders but some like them, but others were made that look similar. don't expect it to sound good - that would be unlikely. and if it doesn't have a double action truss rod - and it's a good bet it won't - you may not be able to adjust the neck.

or it could be okay for now, and make a good beater.

no way to know without trying it, and the brand wouldn't make any difference as to whether it's playable or not, or whether it has issues.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!