We are a guitar company...plus we sell GP6 and post tab to your site. We just had a review of our guitars on your front page this month. There could be dozen of people that work here that have accounts that will log on to you site from our companies wifi. That doesn't mean that they are dups... just different people.

This is my personal account.

Why would they unlock his but not mine?
what the heck? man, i think you are posting this in the wrong place - you might want to try the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page - that is where I would start with a problem like you're describing. I'm assuming you are having problems registering your account because there are duplicate accounts from the same IP address?
I've gone through this already using this form to unban one login but they didn't do mine and now the mod's be all mad and untrusting and it sucks for me.

"I dont believe your story" then deletes my post before I can respond.

I recommend this site to all of my customers and this crap has to stop. I want them and all you to know that even a legit request is treated as a liar which is a bad business model.
Last edited by dude12nothin at Jul 20, 2011,
What's the name of your first account?
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Quote by dude12nothin
I've gone through this already using this form to unban one login but they didn't do mine and now the mod's be all mad and untrusting and it sucks for me.

"I dont believe your story" then deletes my post before I can respond.

I recommend this site to all of my customers and this crap has to stop. I want them and all you to know that even a legit request is treated as a liar which is a bad business model.

I didn't delete any posts. I unbanned you before you could respond. There's no mad mods, chill and go about your business.

I think you think you're still in the forum of the banned, lol
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin