Ok heres a second take of this. i recroded seperate trackson audactiy.

I am playing rhythm guitar and screams- playing guitar for 2 1/2 years screaming for 2 months

and my friend is singing-singing for 1month

were very new to this so i already know its not amazing or even really that good just some good tips on what to fix and what to work on would be great thanks

after the second chorus i stopped playing guitar for 30 seconds. and i didnt record the 3rd scream part for when i say pain lol so thats why it soudns kinda funny there for a minute

http://soundcloud.com/briz2010/my-apocalypse
Quote by plkoijhu
terrible. just bad.

to fix this, maybe get rid of the singer.

way to not read obviously it is im asking for what my singer can work on your comment is so helpful.
Quote by Giabbo
Yeah, the singer is totally off. He should try to listen carefully to the notes he must sing!

what do u mean by notes he must sing like notes he has to hit?
Quote by asb9pwns
way to not read obviously it is im asking for what my singer can work on your comment is so helpful.

hey man, i'm not the one who posted my shitty cover online. you're subject to my opinion, and you're gonna read it.
Quote by plkoijhu
hey man, i'm not the one who posted my shitty cover online. you're subject to my opinion, and you're gonna read it.

the point of this is to help eachother i already said it sucked lol u should just stop posting.
I'm not a singer, and maybe I'll tell some crazy things that aren't totally correct. It seems to me that your singer can reach the correct tone, so the problem is in the control of his voice. The first thing to sing well is to listen carefully to what we want to sing.
In my opinion he can do better.
Guitar is fine, vocal i can't find words to describe and the scream needs lots of work, lost tempo sometimes, and as Giabbo said, the singer can do better...

Att
Quote by Giabbo
I'm not a singer, and maybe I'll tell some crazy things that aren't totally correct. It seems to me that your singer can reach the correct tone, so the problem is in the control of his voice. The first thing to sing well is to listen carefully to what we want to sing.
In my opinion he can do better.

ya hes just started is there any good tutorials for singing that would help him any one know of?
If he really wants to sing he should get some private lessons. And if he can't afford them he should try asking to better experienced singers that he personally know.. They can share tips, exercises, etc. etc.
I'm sorry, but I really don't know more about that!
How old is he? He seems young to me, so there's also to keep in mind that his voice is gonna change again!