I can't believe I've gone this long without ever owning a fuzz..... and boy does this little guy make me regret not having one sooner:

It's the jhs mini foot!

Don't let the name confuse you.... the sound is HUGE. I actually got it based on a few friends who said it is one of the best sounding fuzzes to use in a live show, and from having played with it a bit I definitely agree.

2 knobs, volume and fuzz. Volume is unity at about 12 o clock. The fuzz knob ranges greatly... at about 1/3 up it gives off a great vintage tone.... I had to bust out the strat and play some Jimi.

Increasing the fuzz past noon yields awesome, chewy, velco-like crunch with deep bass and plenty of mids. All the way cranked, it gets lovely, messy and splattery.

Mini shot:

Current gigging board (minus fuzz):

nice board, i have the ocd too, i use a fuzz face for my psychedelic needs, looking at getting a zvex fuzz factory too
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Thanks man! It's my tribute to pint sized pedals.... plus it's easy to drag around!

I have yet to make my gigging board totally miniaturized though.... I have yet to find a better overdrive than the OCD, and the flashback is just soooo versatile and fun to use with all of the different settings.
HNPD love the mini pedal board.

Guitars:
Charvel USA San Dimas | Jackson Matt Tuck Rhoads | Jackson DK2M Dinky | Epiphone Les Paul Custom Midnight | Fender MIM Sunburst Tele

Amp:
Jet City JCA100HDM | Framus CS 2x12
Nice looking newbie - and I like the idea of slim pedals...

HNPD!
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
HNPD!
The mini pedals are oddly mesmerizing...
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Nice pedal board! HNFD!
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food