A couple of days ago, while shopping for some records, i heard the most dissonant, noisy, psychedelic music i have ever heard but didnt get to find out the name of the band. Im kinda hoping someone could help me find the band. I remember there being a saxaphone and around the end of the album a song almost completely made up of noise. Thats about all the clues i can give. Thanks for any help. oh and if anyone can suggest me any dissonant or psychedelics bands please?
The Mars Volta?
Gear
Hamer Standard XT
1963 Burns Split Sonic
Boss DD-7 (w/ Tap switch)
BAJA Real Tube Overdrive
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech Whammy IV
Boss TU-2
Vox AD50VTXL
21st Century Schizoid Man by King Crimson, possibly?

if so check out Larks' Tongues in Aspic and/or Red. Great band.
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
It wasn't any particular song i heard. I heard what i believe was a whole album since it played for around 30 minutes. The final song was a montage of noise. It was really odd. The drumming was somewhat technical as well. There was also very little vocals.

I got the impression that it might have been some modern indie band. I know that's not a specific genre but it came off as something that a lot of hipsters listen to.
The Stooges' Funhouse ends with a track full of noise? Probably not what you're looking for, but a possibility
Guitars:
1997 Guild Bluesbird
Gibson Les Paul Bfg
Acoustics
Ibanez GSR200FM Bass
Amps:
Bugera V55HD w/avatar cab
Fender Champ 600 with 4 ohm cab
70s traynor 200w head with 2 9x8 cabs for bass
Quote by BK202
I'm not familiar with that particular band, but if you want to get into noise, I can rec a bunch of stuff.

I would appreciate that. Never been into it but it does interest me.
Quote by Catch23
oh and if anyone can suggest me any dissonant or psychedelics bands please?

Try the albums Obscura and From Wisdom to Hate by Gorguts (especially the former).