Topics like this are not allowed. Do a search.

*reported*
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
It sounds really, really bad.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
jeez, give him an answer. It's crap because the speaker is shit and can't handle bass. poor cab constuction, horrible overdrive channel, bland clean channel. the in built effetcs are dire and fake sounding too.
Quote by gman128
jeez, give him an answer. It's crap because the speaker is shit and can't handle bass. poor cab constuction, horrible overdrive channel, bland clean channel. the in built effetcs are dire and fake sounding too.

You forgot the CRUSHING OVEEERDRIVE!
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
it's a really bad amp because it sounds worse then 1. other amps that are the same price.
2. a lot of amps that are cheaper. 3. any amps not covered by 1 and 2.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by gman128

Thank you. The clean channel does sound terrible, not even like a guitar.
Quote by Privet Tovarish
Thank you. The clean channel does sound terrible, not even like a guitar.

the clean channel is the only thing that isn't a horrible mess.

all it's doing is making the guitar tone louder.

maybe your guitar doesn't even sound like a guitar.

the overdrive on the other hand makes your guitar sound like it's shitting razorblades.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
to me the clean channel sounds like it's when you use the 'guitar setting' on a keyboard
Quote by gman128
to me the clean channel sounds like it's when you use the 'guitar setting' on a keyboard

you hit the nail on the head there, wow
look man. its just a sad attempt at a high end (used loosely) amp company trying to market to beginner guitarists. they don't provide tone. those amps don't provide tone. their "overdrive" sounds like i plugged an EMG guitar into my computer and it clips. yes its that bad, no im not exaggerating, and yes i've played one. the higher watt models are better, but still no competition to all the other alternatives. i find the new roland 1x12 amps to be amazing and would recommend that amp for life to any beginner guitarist that doesn't want to buy used and is looking for variety. the thing doesnt even hum or hiss for god sake.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
what's funny is that i have to put up w/ this POS when at uni (my mate lets me borrow it) and even running my pod xt through it, the speaker manages to make a trebly mess of things. the joy i experience when i come home and run the pod through my tech 21 power engine is unrivalled
big +1 for the roland cube series; my local guitar shop has the 80W and 40W ones that are always on to try out guitars on and it sounds miles better than any marshall mg series
Quote by EspTro

"This is my favourite amp so far. My last amp was a Spider 3"

And here is my horse shit sandwich. It's my favourite sandwich. The other type I have are cat shit sandwiches.

You gotta laugh.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Privet Tovarish
that... picture....

yea i stole that pic from a thread not too long ago, problem?
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED