I'm selling/gauging demand for my Blackstar HT-1.

Item: Blackstar HT-1RH. This is the HT-1 HEAD, not the combo. Simple enough: 1 watt, all tube, built in reverb, 2 channels but no footswitch.

Reasons for sale: I really don't need the head, I'm moving out of my house in a couple of months and I need a small practice amp but this and a cab is just too big. I really do like this amp but the setup is too big for a university room so I want to trade up for the combo version rather than either lugging my 2x12 or investing in a 1x12.

Other details: Perfect condition both functionally and cosmetically. Nothing wrong with it at all. Sounds fantastic for what it is, especially if you throw a decent OD in front of it, does a surprising range of tones.

Asking price: I know these things are pretty dirt cheap anyway new so I'll start off at £100 and buyer pays P&P and we can negotiate from there if you're interested.

Anyone who might want to think about picking it up: I'm in the south-east of England, right at the southern end of East Anglia so take that in to consideration. I'm just a poor student so there's no chance of me being able to deliver it, even for the petrol money

Oddly enough, if anyone would consider it, I'm up for just doing a straight trade for either of the HT-1 combos but these things are awesome so I don't think anyone would be in a hurry to get rid of theirs
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Oh yes and pics/vid demo can be posted later if needed, can't do it right now because I'm at work. Working very hard as you can see...

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Will you ship to the U.S. Also is this head good for metal, or would I need to add a pedal.
Quote by Austin174
Will you ship to the U.S. Also is this head good for metal, or would I need to add a pedal.

I could ship to the US but I definitely can't front that kind of money myself, you would definitely have to pay shipping.

Really for it to get properly metal you need an OD or EQ of some kind. There's just about enough gain on the amp alone but the ISF control doesn't really give you enough tone shaping on its own. It only really controls the mids and for real metal tone you need to shape the highs and lows a bit as well.

Here's the video demo I said I had: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Bop0Y_VdQ

Signal chain for that is guitar (RG1527 w/ BKP Nailbomb in the bridge) > Maxon OD808 > ISP Decimator > Head > 2x12 cab.

The OD is set to be a standard boost (none of the gain, all the volume, all the tone) and the ISF is set just about to 9 o'clock. Nothing else going on at all, just a webcam mic.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Like the playing of Blinded By Fear.

I'm interested in this amp.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Dr Bumpenstein.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Live little thread, live!

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by daverichards
looking for a trade for pedals mate?

Not unless it's something spectacular basically, I only even want to get rid of this because the head is too much for uni and I would like the combo version of the same amp.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
No, sorry, those kinds of things are definitely not going to cut it. Maybe if I wasn't looking to buy something else on the back of this sale but I am so... sorry

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Up you go little thread ^_^

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Hooray foar teh bumpz!

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Up?

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.