Poll: Shreds of July 2011
Poll Options
View poll results: Shreds of July 2011
niejel = As I Am - Dream Theater
9 38%
Random3 = Viking Kong - Racer X
15 63%
Voters: 24.
Close call, but Random's was a tad bit cleaner. Yours was still pretty damn good tho.
Ga Yau! I picked your one because it sounded better overall. Random's one was cleaner yeah, but I think it sounded slightly off key, not sure why - the shred part sort of unexpected and didn't flow, not saying that it didn't sound great because it did. I just think overall, yours was a better job.

You should invest in better recording equipment.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jul 21, 2011,
Niejel, you posted Advanced tier twice. No wonder I felt Deja Vu voting the second time.
Jesus Christ, this is close. Both are very, very good. I'm actually listening really hard to tell if either of you go wrong.

After several listens, I think I'll go with niejel on this one. While Random3's entry was incredible, to me he sounds a bit off in places. I can hear a few mistakes, but they're so tiny they're hard to notice.

Niejel's playing was spot on. Also, you seriously need to get better recording equipment. Either that or turn the volume down, your entries always clip MASSIVELY.

Well done to both of you, both of these entries are absolutely amazing.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Dammit, random, you have a completely different taste in music to me and (seemingly) a completely different philosophy to playing but you still always manage to make me feel inferior.

Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Shinami
I care for only one thing.

What's your mom(?) saying at the start?

It's a Filipino dialect, and it wasn't my mom. Honestly I don't understand, they just tend to speak in shitstorms I can't comprehend with.

It's like watching two Chinese talk; you simply cannot understand.
Quote by gilly_90
Dammit, random, you have a completely different taste in music to me and (seemingly) a completely different philosophy to playing but you still always manage to make me feel inferior.

Please elaborate!

Also, well done to Niejel, great cover, and thanks for the votes everyone
Wow. Incredibly close. Both had great things unique to their own songs...In the middle for me. Good job both, great song choices!!