But doctor, I am the Gorn!
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
to take a tip from land of the lost never trust a reptilian creature in a tunic.

besides when i am on an alien planet destroying all native life IS my business....
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by FlashNinja
You're just walking around minding your own business on an alien planet when suddenly:

A wild Gorn appears!

GO SQUIRTLE!

Squirtle use water gun!
Yes, I would simply enter into a philosphical discussion with said Gorn about the inequalities of it's life compared to mine as well as attempt to show the Gorn, with carefully chosen words and my harsh wit that it is ultimately a figment of someone's imagination whilst I. as a real person am not. The end result of this would be that the Gorn would commit suicide and die.

And then I'd win
I'd give him a hug, it is a well known fact that all bad aliums fall to love and hugs
i wouldn't be minding my own business on an alien planet, i would be minding that pikachu chick if you know what i'm sayin

poke5?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Jesus, that sucked.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

Quote by MadClownDisease
Kirk was so the worst captain.

You're forgetting Janeway. She was a woman.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by MadClownDisease
Kirk was so the worst captain.

Agreed, Picard was always the superior Captain and officer.

On topic, yes, I could take the Gorn, he's a pussy.
I'd love a wrestling spin-off, where the Gorn has gone pro and is voiced by a burly Scotsman
"I'm Gorn-a tear you a new one."
Reptiles are cold-blooded. He can't be wearing that tunic for warmth, he obviously thinks he looks quite good in it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Ichikurosaki
its a godzilla sperm or something

I went to see Godzilla with my father when I was a kid, because I thought The Wallflowers would appear in the movie, playing David Bowie's "Heroes" at some point, but they didn't, and I was disappointed.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Fuck you

Rught back atcha!

Quote by Kensai
You're forgetting Janeway. She was a woman.

Quote by Spartan101400
Agreed, Picard was always the superior Captain and officer

I'm afraid I'm going to have to alienate even those on my side by saying Janeway's the best.

Well Voyager is certainly the best series anyway (the less said of Deep Space Nine the better). I guess Picard sure can captain a ship.
Quote by MadClownDisease

I'm afraid I'm going to have to alienate even those on my side by saying Janeway's the best.

I dont know much about the starwars, but I bet if you gave me one of those light swords I could whup that gorn feller.
"When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die"