Page 1 of 4
So Stalin killed way more people, and there have been countless other leaders who have commited atrocities even now, but Hitler and the Nazis seem to be the most maligned figures in history. Do you think this is deserved? Do you think The Nazis were just another invading force, like Napolean 100 years before?
I'd say Jesus, Muhammad, or another religious figure is more hated than any political leader.
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Of course he's more hated.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

Quote by Spartan101400
Most hated person in History = Gary Oak

**** him. Always picking the Pokemon that's my pokemon's weakness....
I think that the hatred is disproportionately directed towards Hitler, but I'd say it's fair enough to hate the Nazis more than any other group of people.

The Communist example is a lot more complex; it wasn't a systematic, racial extermination; they weren't determined to subjugate Europe or the world (despite what American propagandists suggested); the deaths resulted from a variety of factors such as starvation, execution, death in camps and prisons etc.

The Nazis were unique because they made murder into an industrial process.
gotta agree with the Gary oak situation, and that douche from silver and gold
He's the most popular hated person.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

justin bieber?
Jesus , mohammed , moses , aslan of narnia , santa claus
Sion Cowell?
paris hilton
I think Justin Bieber is the most hated person in history.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Hitler is way too mainstream.

Stalin is where it's at.

Only reason no one talked about Stalin's doings is because he was on the winning side.

I hear that phrase a lot and every time it sends shivers down my spine. The Nazis were just terrifying in their efficiency. I think Goering or Himmler deserve more hatred, though.

I can see why you think Himmler, but why Goering? He really just seemed like an ultra-conservative, power hungry buffoon to me.

Personally I hate the 'men' of the Einsatzgruppen or the Totenkopfverbande more than any of the famous leaders.
i think the better question is will we ever know?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Hitler really does cop alot of unwarranted criticism. He deserves sympathy - he obviously had to make tough decisions, and he had a tough childhood. I eve wrote a poem about him.

Hitler was a sensitive man.

He went to art school when he was younger,
He wanted to be a painter.
Hitler was a vegetatrian,
He was also a non-smoker.

He hired gay and handicapped officers,
He was converned about overpopulation.
If Hitler was alive today,
He'd listen to The Cure, The Smiths and Depeche Mode.

Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I actually used to think Hitler was really evil, cruel, etc. Then I saw some documentary about the Soviets and it just blew my mind.

I had already known they had done horrible things on par with the Nazi's, but until that documentary I didn't even know about the Holodomor
Funnily enough, the Nazis are so hated that they held back the acceptance of the discovery that smoking causes cancer as the Nazis were the first to discover it.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
F**k yeah,Hitler deserves all the hatred. He's an abomination. That "man" started a war that killed millions. He is everything that is wrong in life. There's no sympathy for him,none at all. He's scum,he isn't worth anything.
Quote by Shinami
I actually used to think Hitler was really evil, cruel, etc. Then I saw some documentary about the Soviets and it just blew my mind.

I had already known they had done horrible things on par with the Nazi's, but until that documentary I didn't even know about the Holodomor

The problem with cases like that is that they are disputed. They're really distorted by the legacy of the Cold War. Since the fall of the Berlin Wall historians are discovering that a lot of the 'evil' of the Soviet Union was exaggerated for ideological reasons. I'm not making excuses, I'm just not sure if the historical basis exists to really make the Soviet example comparable to that of the Nazis.
Quote by magnus_maximus
I guess so.

Himmler was an abomination, though. As were the "scientists" that experimented on the Jews.

The irony is that Himmler once witnessed the shooting of Jews (or communists?) and some blood/brains splattered his coat and he freaked out and vomited everywhere.
Quote by Weaponized
You're a vaginal asshole.

He really was. Did you know he loved animals, and poetry?
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood

all to their own, but are you being serious?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Pagan-Pie
The problem with cases like that is that they are disputed. They're really distorted by the legacy of the Cold War. Since the fall of the Berlin Wall historians are discovering that a lot of the 'evil' of the Soviet Union was exaggerated for ideological reasons. I'm not making excuses, I'm just not sure if the historical basis exists to really make the Soviet example comparable to that of the Nazis.

Well I live in a place where some of this evil was committed. I did actually notice, that the history text books we have at school are really, really biased. The workbooks are just facepalm worthy. Since we were occupied till 1991 by the soviets, there's obviously predisposed hate. 70% of the exercises in the workbook are basically all "Give 5 reasons why the Russians are evil". There's quotes of Soviet documents and we're supposed to underline "the lies" and write the truth. And you get a good grade if you basically write "Soviets killed and were bad"

I'm no historian, but about the exaggeration thing. Same thing could be said about the Nazi's I believe. They were the one's who lost,the enemy, so it's only natural if they'd be painted as wicked things. I don't know who said it, but it's true to extent - "The winning sides writes the history". (Or smth like that )
Quote by laid-to-waste
all to their own, but are you being serious?

I'm always serious.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by Beautiful
I'd say Jesus, Muhammad, or another religious figure is more hated than any political leader.

I highly doubt that Jesus is more hated than Hitler. An entire third of the world's population literally worships him, Muslims generally hold him in extremely high regard, Buddhists think he was very intelligent and wise (some call him a Buddha even).

2.2 billion + 1.5 billion + 425 million (estimates) = 4150000000. That's almost two-thirds of the world's population that worships/respects/tolerates Jesus encapsulated in only three religions.

Rather few people like Hitler.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by dann_blood
Hitler really does cop alot of unwarranted criticism. He deserves sympathy - he obviously had to make tough decisions, and he had a tough childhood. I eve wrote a poem about him.

He went to art school when he was younger,
He wanted to be a painter.
Hitler was a vegetatrian,
He was also a non-smoker.

He hired gay and handicapped officers,
He was converned about overpopulation.
If Hitler was alive today,
He'd listen to The Cure, The Smiths and Depeche Mode.

If I remember right, that was a myth.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
^ The most important issue at hand is.. Did he really have ONE ball?
Hitler is the only dictator I know of to have ruined a moustache for everyone else.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by TheBurningFish
If I remember right, that was a myth.

Hey, there must be some truth to rumours!
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood

I bet your name is Tim!

Hey guys,

Tim is really really gay
Tim is gay
He’s fucking really fucking gay
Page 1 of 4