This smacks so much of self-promotion...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
what do i think?? i think you're a great player, but you need to sell yourself a bit better.

you play very freely. relaxed me up. and i liked watching you build up that loop. the tapped harmonics were sweet, great tone too.

why fade out when you can go for the bombastic end?
"Hey kid. You wanna cigarette?"

"No thanks! I/m already hooked on Fonicks!"

Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
This smacks so much of self-promotion...

.......what's wrong with getting your name out there? why don't you start promoting some of your work???
"Hey kid. You wanna cigarette?"

"No thanks! I/m already hooked on Fonicks!"

that popping is annoying
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
Quote by Panasonic3
.......what's wrong with getting your name out there? why don't you start promoting some of your work???

This is not the forum for it. TS has already put up a thread in the right forum which has one reply, clearly he knows where self-promotion should go but is either not asking a question that he wants an answer to or is promoting himself in the wrong place in full knowledge of the rules.

Either way, this thread is going nowhere fast.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Hey thanks for the comments, Yeah sorry about the self promotion, but if you have any advice to promote myself elsewhere that would be great.

Also i didnt know if there was areas for this kind of thing.

panasonic3 thank you for your comment