So, I usually triple track my recordings. However, I've recently recorded an improvised solo that I can't replicate. Any tips to make it sound thicker?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Reverb, delay (a really short delay could do it, or you could combine it with a longer one for an interesting effect), chorus, and/or a different tone if you're using amp sims.
Quote by sandyman323
Reverb, delay (a really short delay could do it, or you could combine it with a longer one for an interesting effect), chorus, and/or a different tone if you're using amp sims.

Already got those effects on, pleased with the tone as it is, it could just do with something to make it stand out more.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Did you boost any EQ frequencies? I generally boost 3-5k on a solo to get it to stand out. Around 3k you get increased attack presence, and around 5k you get it to stick out of the mix a bit more as that is where the vocals would be.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
EQ and panning should solve the problem.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
A bit of compression won't hurt, either.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Try this:

-copy it and paste it so you have two identical tracks
-pitch-shift one of them up about 3 cents and the other one down about 3 cents.
-move one of them forward or backward somewhere around 10 ms.

From there, you can play with the values. Instead of 3 cents, try five... or four. Whatever. Instead of 10ms, try 12 or 15. In any case, do not go to 20 or past, or the listener will start hearing it as two separate tracks, rather than one thicker one.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.