I've had my mind set on the VK but looking at the Vypyr i like the effects and everything and they are also the same price... I like the vypyr mostly for its ability to create solid ac/dc type tones and solid metal tones... not to mention a good clean. now im torn between the two. Help me choose!!!!
Last edited by dwarf134 at Jul 21, 2011,
As a Valveking owner, get a Vypyr Tube.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta

This man knows what he's talking about, Vypyr Tubes get amazing tones.
Quote by Raijouta

+1 vyper tubes are nice
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
i feel that both of those amps just... suck horribly imo. It would be better to not buy those, unless you truly actually like one of those amps.
Quote by Oddhawk
i feel that both of those amps just... suck horribly imo. It would be better to not buy those, unless you truly actually like one of those amps.

what would you recomend for a better price? not something more expensive... im looking for an amp that not only meets my needs but also meets my budget... its much better than what i have as it is.
Quote by Oddhawk

Have you played the Vypyr Tube?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
thanks to everyone for helping me on that. now i know what im going with