I'm looking to tune up two of my guitars and need to know two things.

1. I have an ESP EC401FM that I want to rewire but I'm not sure which pots I need. The first volume knob that controls the bridge pickup is giving me issues so I need to change it. The other two pots are good to go.
Pic - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/695/604421600x1200.jpg/

2. I need two screws for the bridge on the ESP EC-1000 cause I chipped it. Does anyone know the exact name of that part or where I can purchase it?
Pic - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/espec10001600x1200.jpg/

I went to this site which seems to have what I need, I just need to be sure http://www.gpdusa.com/

I really appreciate the help!

Thank you!
Last edited by SlackusMaximus at Jul 21, 2011,