Poll: Star Wars Themed Xbox=Cool or Gay?
Poll Options
View poll results: Star Wars Themed Xbox=Cool or Gay?
Cool
58 60%
Gay
10 10%
I couldnt give a flying millenium falcon
29 30%
Voters: 97.
Page 1 of 2
Although there's no picture showing, I'm assuming it's awesome.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Hasn't PS3 already beat them to the 320GB Hard drive? I think it's stupid by the way.

Lucas Arts needs to make a new movie, one based in the Old Republic era.
Isn't the run of current generation of consoles almost over? I wouldn't spend $449.99 for a console that's just going to be obsolete in a few years.
Im not really into the idea of fiddling with c3p0. Also im sure for the money they are gonna charge they could have done a lifelike r2d2 box and just had the disk drive in his face.

When he get the red ring of death im sure he will say NO NO NO NO NO like in Family Guy!
Quote by UntilISleep

This. Preferably a movie about Revan and the jedi civil war... or Bane....or near the beginning when the first Jedi fell to the dark side...or maybe about Naga Sadow...

edit: That xbox looks okay i guess....rather have the GOW3 one.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 21, 2011,
Quote by StewieSwan
I detect nothing homosexual about it

If the golden controller is a tribute to C-3P0, then there's definitely a hint of homo about it.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by ShadesOfNight
Bit tacky.
I'd rather have it with the faded red and gray colour scheme of the X wings.

Or a Darth Vader Box with a breathing apperatus and a stormtrooper controller
Quote by ShadesOfNight
Bit tacky.
I'd rather have it with the faded red and gray colour scheme of the X wings.

Holy shit. I'd jizz my pants if they did that. And if the controller was like empire (TIE-fighter maybe) themed.

This one's pretty cool though, but I have a pretty decent xbox right now and probably won't have the money to shell out to buy that when it comes out
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
It looks amazing but the best bit is its been confirmed that it will make r2d2 noises when opening the disc tray and when turning the power button on
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by angusfan16
This. Preferably a movie about Revan and the jedi civil war... or Bane....or near the beginning when the first Jedi fell to the dark side...or maybe about Naga Sadow...

edit: That xbox looks okay i guess....rather have the GOW3 one.

How about they just make another six movies?

They can cover all of it :3
That's pretty sweet.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by angusfan16

I'd prefer the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, but Naga Sadow would be an awesome choice too.

This system looks pretty cool, I wish Sony did some themed PS3's in this style.
I voted gay, because it's an Xbox.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by UntilISleep
How about they just make another six movies?

They can cover all of it :3

Oh god I would give absolutely anything to see that happen....but instead they devote the next 6 years to releasing the Skywalker story again....in 3D. Waste of time/money IMO.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Oh god I would give absolutely anything to see that happen....but instead they devote the next 6 years to releasing the Skywalker story again....in 3D. Waste of time/money IMO.

I know right? Have you seen all the cinematic trailers Bioware's been doing for the upcoming The Old Republic? So much potential could be unlocked if Lucas Arts would just devote the resources and time to it ;_;
Quote:
Originally Posted by UntilISleep

Revan would be so ill
It's NEVER Lupus
My Gear:
2010 Fender Highway One strat
2010 Epi Les Paul Standard
2005 Squier p bass
2007 Yamaha F310
2011 Epiphone Korina Firebird
2013 Hudson Telecaster
Kustom Quad 200 (4x12)
Fender frontman 212r
The C-3PO controller is a bit meh (because without context I can't really tell what it's meant to be), but damn that console looks awesome.

Quote by Assasaurus
Isn't the run of current generation of consoles almost over? I wouldn't spend $449.99 for a console that's just going to be obsolete in a few years.

The current generation of consoles is nowhere near over.

And to those saying they want more movies set in a different era: only if George Lucas has NOTHING to do with them. The man's an idiot.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Jul 21, 2011,
The controller looks as tacky as the special edition that came with Fable III, but the console is actually pretty cool looking.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
The controller is disgusting, should of made it more like the xbox itself
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
The C-3PO controller is a bit meh (because without context I can't really tell what it's meant to be), but damn that console looks awesome.

The current generation of consoles is nowhere near over.

And to those saying they want more movies set in a different era: only if George Lucas has NOTHING to do with them. The man's an idiot.

With Nintendo releasing the Wii U next year, I don't think Sony or Microsoft will spend too much longer with their respective consoles. I wouldn't be surprised if Sony cuts their loses and releases a new console sooner rather than later.
God fucking dammit, I do not need another reason to buy a 360 right now...

That's the coolest thing Microsoft's done to the 360 though.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by Assasaurus
With Nintendo releasing the Wii U next year, I don't think Sony or Microsoft will spend too much longer with their respective consoles. I wouldn't be surprised if Sony cuts their loses and releases a new console sooner rather than later.

Specs wise, the Wii U is pretty much going to be on par with the PS3 and the 360 (with the notable exception being the controller, which I don't think is a good idea to begin with). Sony and Microsoft both have plans in place to draw out the life of their consoles as long as possible, both with new and existing game franchises, and their Kinect/Move technologies.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
It looks amazing but the best bit is its been confirmed that it will make r2d2 noises when opening the disc tray and when turning the power button on

This makes me consider getting one.

Quote by iro-bot31
I'd prefer the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, but Naga Sadow would be an awesome choice too.

This system looks pretty cool, I wish Sony did some themed PS3's in this style.

I think they have enough themed PS3s already.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

It's his JUNK.
I want this!
My xbox has been RRODing every time i turn it on for the last few weeks and it's 7 years old so it's only a matter of time before it dies and I can get this
cat
Page 1 of 2