Do Guitars with a Floyd Rose come with instructions on how to set up,change strings and tune them? Or you you take it to a store to change the strings,tune and set up?
nope your "instructions" are found on google
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Probably not. mine did. check out a video on it on youtube, that's what i did. in case you didn't know already you have to adjust the springs in the back of the guitar everytime you change tuning or string gauge. also a recommendation for any guitar player with a floyed rose is to get a tremol-no. it locks your floyd rose set up so you dont have to adjust the springs in the back and it will give your guitar a better tone in general.
I think Ibanez guitars come with a manual but I'm probably wrong...
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by X DogBert X
Probably not. mine did. check out a video on it on youtube, that's what i did. in case you didn't know already you have to adjust the springs in the back of the guitar everytime you change tuning or string gauge. also a recommendation for any guitar player with a floyed rose is to get a tremol-no. it locks your floyd rose set up so you dont have to adjust the springs in the back and it will give your guitar a better tone in general.

Or people can leave their Floyd's alone, and enjoy the pure awesomeness of a floating trem. If you're going to buy a guitar with a trem, with plans on blocking it so it doesn't move, why not buy a different guitar with a fixed bridge?
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
I want to buy this guitar with a locking trem but I'm worried I won't be able to set it up or tune or restring it. Can I send it to a shop so they can do all them things for me?
I finally got an axe with a Floyd Rose floating tremolo and not clue #1 how to restring or set it up! YouTube is your best friend in this case!!! I still need to tweek with mine but I think I have a pretty good understanding of it already.
Quote by ILoveDeathMetal
I want to buy this guitar with a locking trem but I'm worried I won't be able to set it up or tune or restring it. Can I send it to a shop so they can do all them things for me?

You can send it to a shop, but that could get expensive fast having to send it every time it goes out of tune. It'll be better if you learn how to set it up yourself.

Quote by Dime6String
I finally got an axe with a Floyd Rose floating tremolo and not clue #1 how to restring or set it up! YouTube is your best friend in this case!!! I still need to tweek with mine but I think I have a pretty good understanding of it already.

One reason I had the guy at my L&M to show me how to get it tuned and the bridge sitting parallel to the body.
Check out this thread it really helps teach you everything about trems and how to set them up.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Last edited by Koshman32 at Jul 22, 2011,
Head down to the Electric guitar forum, read the sticky..... /thread
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by ILoveDeathMetal
Will a floyd rose be hard for a beginer?

No, it'll be impossible
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
No, it'll be impossible

This.

You should, as a beginner, be able to focus on a number of important thing, such as posture, technique, tuning, and tone, and not have to worry about the added complexity of a Floyd Rose, or any other floating tremolo. Changing strings on a Floyd isn't the hardest thing to do, but it takes practice, trial and error, and some know how. Changing strings on a hardtail isn't difficult to any experienced guitarist, but it's foreign to a beginner and is a good place to start.

Save yourself the headache and added stress while you're learning to play, get a hardtail or a strat style tremolo, it'll be much more appropriate for a beginner. You'd hardly have a need for a Floyd anyway, that is until you are comfortable and more experienced on the guitar.
+1

As a beginner never mind worrying about changing strings or setting up a Floyd, you'll struggle to simply play a note without everything going out of tune which is a far more pressing concern.

Don't buy anything with a Floyd, get something with a fixed bridge or at most a strat-style trem.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com