Check this guy out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uE1xsuEywQ

I recommend you watch it from the start but the playing starts at 1:50. Basically all you need to know is the kid is completely self taught and is making it up as he goes along.

Some of it is a bit spastic lol but most of it is great IMO or am I just an idiot?
It's always interesting to see _______'s Got Talent from countries other than the U.S., as it shows just how much more trashy and ridiculous ours can be compared to other countries.

And that kid is impressive for self-taught. I'm sure there are prolly some technique problems, though.
Nah, I remember seeing that a year back or so. It's pretty legit but I don't think it's incredible. Maybe I'm just being a hipster about it but I'm not all that impressed.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
His accent is so pronounced. I've only ever heard it like that in movies, and I live country victoria...

I also find that show insanely horrible. He wasn't bad though, some of the stuff he did was pretty cool, some of it seemed a bit showy, but I guess you get that in talent contests.
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Nah, I remember seeing that a year back or so. It's pretty legit but I don't think it's incredible. Maybe I'm just being a hipster about it but I'm not all that impressed.

This, it was pretty much entirely in Am, all white keys, no real WOW moments. Except for his little flourish at the end. He's got the chops, he just needs to really learn the instrument.

Not saying he's bad, it just LOOKS impressive.
Quote by mental_zer0
This, it was pretty much entirely in Am, all white keys, no real WOW moments. Except for his little flourish at the end. He's got the chops, he just needs to really learn the instrument.

yeah but keep in mind it doesn't even seem as though this guy knows what Am IS
Quote by Diamond Dave
yeah but keep in mind it doesn't even seem as though this guy knows what Am IS

Still, I was dicking around (not as well obviously) on white keys when I was 6. You don't need to know what Am is to shred the hell out of it. I know plenty of guitarists who couldn't talk to you about keys but can school of the kids I study with.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by mental_zer0

Yea I agree. It looked much more impressive than it really was, but imagine if that kid got some actual training. Wow, he could be amazing.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Buncha old timers coming to the pit today, damn.

It makes me feel young!
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by Artemis Entreri

seeing as that is from this year and was only uploaded in may i think you telling fibs
Christ almighty, I'd be pretty happy if I could pull that out of my arse on the spot.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
I don't know what's more depressing - how talented that guy is, or that there are people who willingly pay to attend Australias Got Talent in studio.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by DosMos
seeing as that is from this year and was only uploaded in may i think you telling fibs

It was aired on TV you know...
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish
It was aired on TV you know...

Yeah, this year.

Oh an unrelated note, what an incredibly strong accent that boy has.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Jul 22, 2011,
Quote by The Madcap
It's always interesting to see _______'s Got Talent from countries other than the U.S

Dude, the show was created in Britain, not U.S

Gotta love the guys dream though, to own a house boat and write music his whole life.
Down they come
The swarm of locusts
Skies above
Converge to choke us
Feast of souls
Consume the harvest
Young and old
Suffer unto the locust
Quote by Dan_5893
Dannii Minogue bursting into tears as she sees someone who is already greater at music at 16 than she'll ever be...

That's probably the reason Kyle is so bitter all the time, too.
brilliant, considering his lack of training and musical knowledge. I find it hard to believe he really made everything he played up on the spot though...
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .