What were happen during your first time playing guitar...

For my part:
I pressed the string onto iron that attached on fretboard. Produce "tat" sound.
Played Slow Ride........ on medium

Beat that bitch
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I shat one out one day, picked it up, it lit on fire by itself then I melted my house with the awesomeness of my solo.
Quote by quinn_1888
I shat one out one day, picked it up, it lit on fire by itself then I melted my house with the awesomeness of my solo.

Wow, that is alot for a first time playing guitar.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
First my guitar lesson. Nothing Else Matter. Very hard at the begining. Now, even i sleep, i can play it.
I broke two strings, my first and fifth string, while trying to play my first G chord XD
Last edited by MrBillion at Jul 22, 2011,
i learnt smoke on the water on one string
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
It was an old, out of tune Silvertone acoustic. I had no clue what I was doing, just picking at random notes.
I learned One - Metallica. Ahh the good old days, with my Epiphone SG Special and my Marshall MG10cd...
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

My friend was on his way round mine and decided to buy himself a new guitar. He had already been playing for a while. He showed me the open chords and I learnt how to play Holiday by Green Day
Quote by SG_dave
Played a C chord.

Then my dad got me the tab for Sweet child o mine and I sat down and learnt the intro.

Is your father a guitarist? LIke father, like son.
Quote by SG_dave
Nope. He used to play piano and did try guitar for about a week but had to sell it on. Which was a shame since he had a really nice white fender strat.

Is good to has a father used to play music intstrument.
Honestly cannot remember. But I remember learning the intro of One on my acoustic as my first song. To this day I have no idea why I thought that would be a good idea.
I think it was 'Song of Joy'
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Put my fingers on random frets and played an E minor major 9th chord. I only found this out about 3 years later, and it's a horrible sounding chord.
I played an open E string.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

My first guitar was an acoustic. I got it from a pawn shop. Went home plucked the low E. Played random crap around the frets. Thought I sounded beast....
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Played Smoke on the Water. Thought I was God.
I play my guitar like I live life; upside-down.

Gear:
Sender Fratocaster
LTD Phoenix-200
Fender Sonoran
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fender Mustang V 412
I tried to play an F chord, got the fingering right...I just didn't have the finger strength so it was just the same as muting all the strings and strumming.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant