Do you guys do it? I've just decided to do it. I've got about 6 that are pretty important to me. I've said, if I complete them all, I'm buying myself a 3 pickup Gibson Les Paul Custom. Similar to what Jimmy Page used.

If you guys do it, what are they and how strict are you on them?
Decent band
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
I said a week ago that I would learn the whole London Calling album.

Got up to Hateful and couldn't be arsed learning the rest.
Say to myself every evening "Tomorrow I will do some work!"

The day arrives and I end up posting in stupid threads in here
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Decent band

This.

Also, sometimes I have, like, an epiphany, where I realise what I need to do with my life for it to get better.

Then I go to sleep, and the next morning it's all gone.
I might set a few goals for the day now and then, and I have a few long-term goals like lifting 60 kg bench at the gym at the end of the year. I am fairly strict with completing them, but I slip
every now and then.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The only goal I have ever seriously set is to get back into shape.

That means, I want my 6 pack back and a good chest to go with it. My arms and legs are pretty much good enough but obviously I need to keep up with them.

So every morning I do situps, alternate close handed and far handed pushups and some weights. I bike to and from work every weekend (totalling on average 12 miles in 3 days) and when my shin splints aren't playing up I go jogging. I've cut back on all sweets and chocolates and have upped the protein in my diet.

Would use a gym, but I don't have the money.

That's fairly strict for me since I'm possibly the laziest person you could meet normally.
"I found that if you have a goal, that you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya... it feels phenomenal."
I attempted to try to learn Hendrix but all of his wacky rhythms and stuff throw me off.
I set goals like buying a computer, then i go past the beer shop and just buy like loads of beer and drink it and say.. hey this is so much better than buying a pc.
Quote by trollface5
I attempted to try to learn Hendrix but all of his wacky rhythms and stuff throw me off.

challenge accepted
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I stopped drinking sugary drinks two weeks ago. I just decided it was a good idea. I've only had water, tea, and milk since then.
I have a list of things I want to achieve before my 21st birthday. Some are within my power, others rely on circumstance.

A bit more than a month ago I decided to quit heavy drinking. Since then I've had just one single drink on a night out with friends. You can do anything you put your mind to.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I don't set any goals particularly. I just kind of do things. Maybe I do subconsciously when I say things such as, "I'll learn this song today." But if that counts then I only set short term goals because when I set long term goals I get disinterested in them and don't complete them.
my goal is to lick Emma Watson's boobies one of these days. sounds easy enough.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
It really depends, a year ago i set my self a task each day, and forced myself to do it.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get things done when you forcibly apply yourself.

As for long term goals, everyone person has to have them otherwise what's the point?
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Recently I have been trying to learn some Protest the Hero songs. I have found out that I suck at guitar

Seriously, I get every song to within 10-15 BPM of the final speed and then can't improve it anymore. It's the most frustrating thing.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
'Today I'm going to get back for lost slumber' -- 1AM and I am still awake.

Self control at its finest!
My current goals are:

20 pulls ups.

50 correct push ups.

Jog 40 mins.

Learning the Count of Tuscany on guitar.

Learning In The Presence of Enemies PT1 on guitar.

Slowly moving forward towards all of them.
Last edited by Shinami at Jul 22, 2011,
Quote by SG_dave
The only goal I have ever seriously set is to get back into shape.

That means, I want my 6 pack back and a good chest to go with it. My arms and legs are pretty much good enough but obviously I need to keep up with them.

So every morning I do situps, alternate close handed and far handed pushups and some weights. I bike to and from work every weekend (totalling on average 12 miles in 3 days) and when my shin splints aren't playing up I go jogging. I've cut back on all sweets and chocolates and have upped the protein in my diet.

Would use a gym, but I don't have the money.

That's fairly strict for me since I'm possibly the laziest person you could meet normally.

You should invest in some good running shoes if you get shin splints. I bought some Asics GT-2160's and the shin splints are just about 100% gone.
Gear

Guitars: Dean ML ATF3000, Schecter C-1 Black Market Custom
Amp: Blackstar HT-5
Pedals: MXR 10-band EQ, EHX Metal Muff
Quote by MetalHead502
You should invest in some good running shoes if you get shin splints. I bought some Asics GT-2160's and the shin splints are just about 100% gone.

I've got some fairly alright running shoes. It's just my running style I think.
I used to play rugby so years of high impact on my shins has ****ed them up.
Shoot in the mid-80's on 18 holes by September.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I've set myself a goal to record some of my music, finished one song already. Planning on doing an EP of sorts.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle