Page 1 of 2
Is it just me or have the UG profiles died out like... am I the only one who uses them now??? I post stuff no one comments rates or anything anymore.
People only look at mine due to the copious amounts of pictures of my and gf

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I use them from time to time, plus people get the satisfaction of seeing my clevage on my pictures

so if they don't use them they are the ones that are missing out
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I don't even check my comments anymore. I notice PM's sometimes when I'm looking for my old posts.
For nudes you need to browse the FOTB thats where mine usually end up.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Never used mine anyway. I check it in case some weirdo has decided to leave me a message or add me, but that happens once in a blue moon.

Also I'm interested to see just how many people visit my profile, it's a bit of an indicator of how much of a splash I'm making here.
Quote by Conor.Clancy
i guess i dont make a splash at all then lol

You've only been here 2 months.
Unless you make a new spam thread every day and get mocked for it no-one will recognise you. Also helps to have an avatar that stands out.

Took me 2 years to get out of single digit views, and I think that was mainly because I started making stupid comments in every thread I came across.
Quote by SG_dave
Unless you make a new spam thread every day and get mocked for it no-one will recognise you. Also helps to have an avatar that stands out.

Took me 2 years to get out of single digit views, and I think that was mainly because I started making stupid comments in every thread I came across.

Maybe I should have my crappy input on everyones threads then. :P
I often get PM's from people so I check often. But yeah I've noticed a general fall in the use of profiles too.
I find I get a lot of PMs and stuff still, though predominately I spend my time on UG being helpful outside of the pit.

I have almost 9000 profile views so I guess I am doing something right

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I just check my profile these days, I only rarely check other people's profile and even more rarely comment there. I got over 60,000 profile views so I know you people stalk me
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by KTFM
I agree with the stupid comments thing. I try to insert my penis in every thread I deem worthy. But that's just me.

Including this one? :P
I never remember to look at it. Nor have I really filled it out properly. A little bit more recently.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

i find it annoying how everybody goes on my profile just to annoy my about my naked chick profile pic.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I get a thousand views a day.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
I get a thousand views a day.

it must be because of that sexy thing on your propic.

how'd the mods allow a naked chick on your page?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by SG_dave

I often find I get a good few more profile views if I was drunk the night before, and then I'm too afraid to look at what I posted

Pretending to be a girl also helps
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
I often find I get a good few more profile views if I was drunk the night before, and then I'm too afraid to look at what I posted

Pretending to be a girl also helps

I guess I look enough like a chick.
I've never really used profiles except maybe to see what someone is like.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Conor.Clancy
Is it just me or have the UG profiles died out like... am I the only one who uses them now??? I post stuff no one comments rates or anything anymore.

Watcha talkin' bout?! I have a really pimped out profile.
It's part of my routine to check my profile for comments and messages, if anything i just see at as good manners to respond.

And profiles are relatively useful, because shockingly being a profile, it reveals information about that person.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I've been sending out:

Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

To UG females but not many are responding to it well.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by laid-to-waste
it must be because of that sexy thing on your propic.

how'd the mods allow a naked chick on your page?

I'm special.

I figured all my views were just from people checking to see if my obituary has been posted.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
The site could do with notifications when you get a PM or someone posts on your profile or photo or blog or whatever
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I've been sending out:

Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

To UG females but not many are responding to it well.

That's how that got there.
Quote by smb
The site could do with notifications when you get a PM or someone posts on your profile or photo or blog or whatever

Actually they do have that but you have to switch your options on your profile.

Also I don't mind being lurked, my profile is pretty awesome.

Special thanks to Mr.Pink_101, Dirge_Humani, and davrockist for that.
STಠ_ಠ
I'm a girl and lots of people look at me still.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I don't even check my comments anymore. I notice PM's sometimes when I'm looking for my old posts.

This.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Andrea55
Actually they do have that but you have to switch your options on your profile.

Also I don't mind being lurked, my profile is pretty awesome.

Special thanks to Mr.Pink_101, Dirge_Humani, and davrockist for that.

Andrea you are awesome. Except for your love for the Pats.
You know what. You suck.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 2