speaker outputs are on the back. They will either be speakons or 1/4" speaker cable. Seeing that it's an 1800 watt, its 99% guaranteed it will be speakons. You might get a combo jack (speakon and 1/4")
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Yes, those are the types.

http://www.musiciansbuy.com/mmMBCOM/images/Peavey/Peavey_XR8600D_Back.jpg

So, where it says "Main monitor", there are 2 speakon jacks. Would you run one cable from the first jack and another cable from the second jack into ONE speaker? Or run a cable from one jack into one speaker, and then another jack into the second speaker?
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by 365_days_gone
Yes, those are the types.

http://www.musiciansbuy.com/mmMBCOM/images/Peavey/Peavey_XR8600D_Back.jpg

So, where it says "Main monitor", there are 2 speakon jacks. Would you run one cable from the first jack and another cable from the second jack into ONE speaker? Or run a cable from one jack into one speaker, and then another jack into the second speaker?

Depends. Do you have a stereo cabinet with speakons? Then I guess you could. But if not, then you would run them to separate cabinets.

Those look like combo jacks, so you could use 1/4" although they aren't as robust as speakons.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by Reincaster
Depends. Do you have a stereo cabinet with speakons? Then I guess you could. But if not, then you would run them to separate cabinets.

Those look like combo jacks, so you could use 1/4" although they aren't as robust as speakons.

The P1avey PR12 - it has two 1/4" jacks on it. So, would you do a speakon / 1/4" cable from the PA to the speaker?
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Id really appreciate it, if someone could help explain how to connect these speakers to this PA. Thanks.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
buy a speaker cable... speakon, or plain 1/4" jack... plug said into speaker on one end, and into the jack labeled "main" on the other end.... done.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
So0, it can be a 1/4" to 1/4". Does that work as good as using a speakon to 1/4"??
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there