Hey, everyone! I'm looking for guitars with weird/extreme body shapes. I'm not talking about custom guitars but just shapes that the company just has to offer without it being specifically made for anyone.

So far I have:
DBZ Guitars: Bird of Prey Series
Jackson Guitars: Warrior shape
Dean Guitars: Razorback Series
BC Rich:Virgin, Ironbrid, Beast and Draco shapes

Are there any more I should know of or did I pretty much cover it? The Schecter Avenger is left out because it pretty much just has an extended upper horn...
ESP: LTD AX. looks kinda like some of the BC Rich Models.

Ibanez: Xiphos
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
ibanez has just released 3 new x series guitars, two of them are very extreme looking; but only for European customers
Fernandes Ravelle. I've had one for about 6 years now, and it still plays incredibly well. (Though it's not THAT outlandish of a design)
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Gibson makes a guitar for zakk wylde thats half flying V, half SG. Not my thing, but definitely unique in its own way.
by the time you read this you will be wasting your time because it doesnt say anything
jaguar, mustang, jazzmaster, danelectro dead on'67 and thats all i can pretty much think right now, loads of japanese vintage guitars have all kind of interesting shapes too, so check them out.