Okay so my band just finished getting our PA, and we have a powered 150 watt mixer with matching speakers. Can I use this with my computer/REAPER to record a demo and how would I hook them up?
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
You could use the tape outputs to go to an interface. You'll only get the stereo mix, you wont get 4 separate tracks.
Quote by sandyman323
You could use the tape outputs to go to an interface. You'll only get the stereo mix, you wont get 4 separate tracks.

Pretty much this, even with a pro mixer board, I don't think any of them have separate channel line outs, just stereo outs.
So everything going into the mixer will get recording as one track?
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
The only way of getting individual tracks would be to use effects sends from each channel going into individual inputs on the computer, which it's highly unlikely any stock computer would have (and if it did, they'd probably be rubbish), or into individual inputs on an interface (and these sends would likely be pre-fader so you'd still have to mix the levels in your DAW/on your interface with the gain pots) so unfortunately you're only going to be left with a stereo mix of the left and right output from the desk.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by ProphetToJables
So everything going into the mixer will get recording as one track?

A stereo track (two separate mono tracks). If you get creative with pans you can split it up into two, but that's as far as you can go. I doubt that mixer has effects send outputs, but if it does you can squeak a few more.

You're still limited by the number of inputs into your computer. Without an interface you're only getting a mono recording.
Im planning on only recording bass vox and guitar with it anyway. At seperate times as welso its all good guess, cheers guys just need to pick up a phono lead now.
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic