Hey pit. The thread about the bombings in Norway got me thinking. I remember the day 9/11 happened, and I remember almost all the major events that are similar since then. I don't hear about stuff like this happening from my older siblings, or at least not as much as it has in the last decade.

Bearing all that in mind, and hearing about the rioting in the middle east, the various wars over there, the new nation of South Sudan, etc..I can't help but wonder if the world is primed for massive revolution.

They say Europe was ready for WWII and they just needed a catalyst, maybe we're in a similar position. I don't know, I just get the feeling that the emerging generation (and probably the next few) have an incredible opportunity to change the world more than the last few have. I feel like the world is really in our hands, and it seems beyond ready to change. Students in England were rioting over the tuition a while back, there was the protests in Egypt, America hasn't had much yet but I think we will soon.

What do you think? Will the world undergo some massive change or will things settle down?
It's not that bad yet.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
The context is the only thing that hasn't really changed, it's all still fueled by religion.

The difference however is in the tactics of attack - but even then, people still die regardless of the age it happened. And your siblings existed during the cold war i bet I mean nowadays a bombing kills say 100 people, a few hundred years ago, an entire village or town would be slaughtered. It isn't really a new thing, more - same shit different day.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Every generation feels like that. Nothing is gonna happen.

QFT

The hippies of the 70s were the office workers of the 80s.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Every generation feels like that. Nothing is gonna happen.

QFT
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
It's going to be very hard to convince the people of the Western developed nations to rebel and get rid of their current comfortable way of living.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
It's going to be very hard to convince the people of the Western developed nations to rebel and get rid of their current comfortable way of living.

Why would anyone want to rebel if they have a comfortable life?