Poll: Cheated before?
Poll Options
View poll results: Cheated before?
Yessir
32 12%
No
196 74%
I think obsessive, narsty thoughts about other girls (or guys)
37 14%
Voters: 265.
Page 1 of 4
Hey UG

Have you ever cheated on your girlfriend or boyfriend in the past? Have you very recently done so?

Well confess up here! And tell us why in GRAPHIC detail!

Cmon, let it out!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
TS is trying to justify his own cheating, I think.

When I finally get into a relationship I know I won't cheat.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Whoa, sheesh what a bullheaded response that I didn't expect. Just for the record, I do have a girlfriend that I have NOT cheated on.
Quote by Overlord
Everyone here butthurt about cheaters is either angsty or been cheated on.

I'd say it's not the end of the world your partner's a slut, unless kids are involved and/or they're being used for monetary/devious reasons. Maybe if you lost your virginity to them it'd be hard, but other then those reasons it should be easy to accept your significant other's a *****.

I've never cheated on my current gf, and never will.
Last edited by stratkat at Jul 22, 2011,
Never cheated (of course I haven't really had a stable enough relationship before where that would be an issue, but I would not do that anyway)

I can't stand when people cheat on their significant other. It's like the ultimate form of lying. If you need something different, end your relationship, THEN go **** someone else. Then again, cheating while in a relationship is one thing. Cheating while married/engaged is even worse.
Quote by UraniYum
I've cheated before

Then why isn't there a '1' in the 'Yes' column? This is UG man, your confession is safe with us..
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean
Then why isn't there a '1' in the 'Yes' column? This is UG man, your confession is safe with us..
Because I think nasty thoughts about girls, and that seemed more relevant.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
I cheated in Vice city
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
All the uglies comin' in here like "omg I would NEVER!" and "cheaters should get a bullet!" haha. You people need to lighten up, I'm surprised so many of you immeadiately jump to the negative.
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean
All the uglies comin' in here like "omg I would NEVER!" and "cheaters should get a bullet!" haha. You people need to lighten up, I'm surprised so many of you immeadiately jump to the negative.

Having a sense of honesty = being ugly?

I don't think they deserve to be shot, but they definitely don't deserve my respect.
Yes.. honesty = ugly. Didn't your gradeschool surroundings teach you that?
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean

Good lord, you sound like a right cunt.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Good lord, you sound like a right cunt.

Why thank you my jolly ol' chap
Quote by Overlord
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Having a sense of honesty = being ugly?

I don't think they deserve to be shot, but they definitely don't deserve my respect.

I'd call it a sense of honor rather than honesty. A respectable person does not cheat, because it is not the honorable thing to do.

And it's clear TS is drunk or is a massive tool.

LOLOL POST YOUR OPINIONS SO I CAN DICK ON THEM
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by Anthony1991
I'd call it a sense of honor rather than honesty. A respectable person does not cheat, because it is not the honorable thing to do.

LOLOL POST YOUR OPINIONS SO I CAN DICK ON THEM

Well it's honesty AND honor. Assuming you're in a relationship, you've committed to being exclusive to that person (unless it's one of those open relationships). By cheating on them, you're clearly being dishonest to that promise of exclusiveness.

The honor part is self explanatory.
Quote by Anthony1991

I find it extremely awesome that you interpret my personality as drunkenness. hahaha
Quote by Overlord
I think cheating is a horrible thing, but I won't go as far as some people have on the issue. It is a really bad thing to do, though. I've never cheated myself, personally. Typically cheating is the sign of something going wrong, and you might as well just break up with your significant other.
Quote by Carnivean

Because cheating has a positive side...

EDIT: Also, TS, after seeing you in some other threads I now grind my teeth a little every time I see your avatar/username.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jul 22, 2011,
It's pretty hard to cheat on my own hand.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
I don't think it matters when you're young (like 14/15), nothing is serious then, you're only just discovering about yourself and relationships anyway. It's all new then, and at that age you should take what you can get and enjoy it.

That said, at 21 and in a relationship, I do not condone it once you're older and relationships are more serious.
Quote by LinkManDX
That's it, everybody go home, thread won by [sam].

See if you can spot TS in this picture.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Carnivean
I find it extremely awesome that you interpret my personality as drunkenness. hahaha

It's generally confirmed that being drunk makes you look a like a twat. I was merely giving you benefit of the doubt, but i guess it's clear you are indeed a twat all the time.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well it's honesty AND honor. Assuming you're in a relationship, you've committed to being exclusive to that person (unless it's one of those open relationships). By cheating on them, you're clearly being dishonest to that promise of exclusiveness.

The honor part is self explanatory.

True, i just saw the honesty part as self explanatory
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Quote by JamSessionFreak
after seeing you in some other threads I now grind my teeth a little every time I see your avatar/username.

Someone's gotta cause a stir. What's internet forums without a healthy stir? I just grab the stirrups and go, ya know? I mean, you don't have to get a stir-range on me now.. I think I might stir-rip right now matter of fact.
Quote by Overlord
Nope. And I never will either. Despicable.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by izbbass

See if you can spot TS in this picture.

Who cares about TS! Can you spot Slender Man?

Quote by Carnivean
Someone's gotta cause a stir. What's internet forums without a healthy stir? I just grab the stirrups and go, ya know? I mean, you don't have to get a stir-range on me now.. I think I might stir-rip right now matter of fact.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Jul 22, 2011,
Quote by Hebriqui
It's pretty hard to cheat on my own hand.

Switch to the other hand or your feet. Watch as your limbs go to war over who gets the sex....

OT: Cheating in a relationship is something that any respectable member of humanity does not do. It makes you a difficult person to trust, it shows that you didn't think about the person you're supposed to in a monogamous relationship with.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Page 1 of 4