if you can afford to experiment, go for it. otherwise best to go with a reliable brand.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
right now, i can not afford to experiment..i am only 16 and have a limited budget - $450. I guess i will either do more research on the guitar, or just go with a yammie or la patrie..
I'd go for a more well known/reliable brand. Who knows what kind of customer support these jinyin guys have.

You'll also be able to get rid of a well known brand much easier if you ever need to - or when you need extra cash to upgrade.
a concern i had about the guitar is that some chinese brands i've seen lie about things like whether the guitar is all solid, and i've seen some that have build quality issues. since i don't know this brand, and i see that some of their guitars have 1 star ratings, i'd personally give it a miss.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
a concern i had about the guitar is that some chinese brands i've seen lie about things like whether the guitar is all solid, and i've seen some that have build quality issues. since i don't know this brand, and i see that some of their guitars have 1 star ratings, i'd personally give it a miss.

ok, thanks. I am going with either the Yamaha CG162s or La Patrie Estude.