Page 1 of 2
Yo guys so curious to hear your opinion.

I've been FWB with a girl for awhile now and another girl asked me to do the same. Naturally being a horny 19 year old i said yes. Thinking about it today, is there anything wrong with have 2 FWB if they don't know about each other?

What do u guys think
This thread conveniently coincides with the release of the movie
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
You lucky bastard.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
honestly i think: **** you
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
That's....kind of the point of a FWB. You can screw around with other people without emotional involvement.

What the hell is the dilemma here?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
It's worse when one is a girlfriend and the other knows about her and the girlfriend is insecure about the other one and you have dinner together with both of them tonight.. just sayin..
Quote by wyldething
That's....kind of the point of a FWB. You can screw around with other people without emotional involvement.

this.
Go Veg.
Humble brag.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Smooth bragging there, champ.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by metaldud536
Is it a legit charity?

Saw this post pre edit and post edit. Still don't get it.
Quote by wyldething

... this?.

If none of them is your girlfriend, you shouldn't worry about having sex with others. That's the purpose of friends with benefits, isn't it?. Sex without relationship drama...

-----------------------------------------------

Blog (mostly in spanish...)

Current favorite bands:

6. Cave In
5. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
4. Sparta
3. Biffy Clyro
2. Muse
1. Coheed and Cambria
Quote by Kensai
Smooth bragging there, champ.

You can only say this if you're juggling two women as well.
Oh yeah, TS? I have a FWB too, you don't see me telling the internet things
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I thought about it many times but I couldn't realistically say, "Yes". More often than not, one person will always want more and I refuse to be that person in a relationship solely dictated by lust.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

It's fine, that's the point of a FWB. If it's somehow NOT fine, then you have a more serious relationship than you thought. I'd bring it up to the FWB in question to make sure you're both clear on what the arrangement is so no one gets hurt.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I guess I'm the only one in the pit that thinks that FWB is a bad thing. Oh well.

???

Why?
Quote by ethan_hanus
I guess I'm the only one in the pit that thinks that FWB is a bad thing. Oh well.

IMO, if it works out well, I have no problem with it. But there is always the issue of that friend wanting to become more to you and you rejecting it because you want to stay fwb. You can potentially lose a friend over it. But if they're just a phuck-buddy and not a good friend, then go for it.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by ethan_hanus
I actually agree with you, surprisingly.

I don't believe in sex or masturbation just cuz "you need it". I believe in controlling yourself. But that's my take; I don't expect others to do the same.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I also agree.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ethan_hanus
In all honesty, it's just stupid, selfish, self centered, and destructive to ones self. People who lack moral judgment and self control fall for this lie that it's ok, no strings attached BS.

Actually in a sense that has some truth to it. But like someone said, if it's someone who's not really a close friend, and neither want anything more, than I see nothing wrong with it. It's no more selfish than masturbating.

Just because someone wants meaningless sex every now and then doesn't make them a bad person. It's completely natural.
Quote by ethan_hanus
In all honesty, it's just stupid, selfish, self centered, and destructive to ones self. People who lack moral judgment and self control fall for this lie that it's ok, no strings attached BS.

Relationships tend to suck dick, and if both parties are cool with it, why not?
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Actually in a sense that has some truth to it. But like someone said, if it's someone who's not really a close friend, and neither want anything more, than I see nothing wrong with it. It's no more selfish than masturbating.

Just because someone wants meaningless sex every now and then doesn't make them a bad person. It's completely natural.

It being completely natural is not the point, it's in mans nature to murder and steal, lust, and be jealous of anothers possessions. If we just used it being natural as our excuse, the world would be a very bad place, more so than it already is.

It doesn't make them a bad person, just an irresponsible one, that lacks self control.
Quote by element4433
I also agree.

Me too.

Pretty girls make graves.

Natural's not in it.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Jul 22, 2011,
Quote by ethan_hanus
It being completely natural is not the point, it's in mans nature to murder and steal, lust, and be jealous of anothers possessions. If we just used it being natural as our excuse, the world would be a very bad place, more so than it already is.

It doesn't make them a bad person, just an irresponsible one, that lacks self control.

It being natural may not make it right, but it doesn't make it wrong either. Murdering and stealing are wrong, but sex is the very definition of human nature. Giving into sexual urges is completely reasonable if both parties are on the same page.

I don't see how that's irresponsible. Maybe it lacks self control, but why is self control important there? I always though self control was pointless if what you're giving into is perfectly fine.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
It being natural may not make it right, but it doesn't make it wrong either. Murdering and stealing are wrong, but sex is the very definition of human nature. Giving into sexual urges is completely reasonable if both parties are on the same page.

I don't see how that's irresponsible. Maybe it lacks self control, but why is self control important there? I always though self control was pointless if what you're giving into is perfectly fine.

Not to mention sexual repression is worse for your psychological health than sexual expression.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
Not to mention sexual repression is worse for your psychological health than sexual expression.

Absolutely. It reduces stress, and without any emotional commitment, there's very little stress if any resulting from it.
Quote by ethan_hanus

People who like sex have poor self control? I don't get it.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by SeveralSpecies

A mans view of what is right and wrong is skewed by his bias, he picks and chooses the things he wants to believe in, and see as right and wrong.

Just because it's something you can do, and have the urge to do, doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. If you constantly give in to your urges, you start to breed a habit of lack of self control, even if it's just sexual, it can digress into drugs, or important decisions, how you react to people. That's taking it to the extreme, but people manage to take situations to the extreme rather quickly.

A lack of self control is irresponsibility, you can't control yourself, and you end up doing irresponsible things. Sex is a very emotional thing, it's not just physical, you have sex with someone, weather you want to admit it or not, you give them a piece of yourself, and you have a emotional attachment to that person forever, however small that attachment is.

To me, it's just not a good way to live, cause you'll most likely end up regretting it in your future, most older people I talk to who lived like that tell me that.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Just because it's something you can do, and have the urge to do, doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. If you constantly give in to your urges, you start to breed a habit of lack of self control, even if it's just sexual, it can digress into drugs, or important decisions, how you react to people. That's taking it to the extreme, but people manage to take situations to the extreme rather quickly.

Right. I hope you never eat food that's bad for you. That lack of self control could lead to drugs.
Quote by ethan_hanus
A mans view of what is right and wrong is skewed by his bias, he picks and chooses the things he wants to believe in, and see as right and wrong.

... you're supposed to determine what is right and wrong. If you personally have no moral objections to an action, then it's not wrong.

Stupid people take things to the extreme. Just because you like sex and have sex, does not mean you have poor self control. You're acting like sex is a drug people get hooked on. It's just sex.

A lack of self control is irresponsibility, you can't control yourself, and you end up doing irresponsible things. Sex is a very emotional thing, it's not just physical, you have sex with someone, weather you want to admit it or not, you give them a piece of yourself, and you have a emotional attachment to that person forever, however small that attachment is.

Why in the hell is having sex a lack of self control? Sure, sex has an emotional connection. It's not the same with every partner though. FWB is the idea of "lets keep the emotions to "yo this is some good sex."

To me, it's just not a good way to live, cause you'll most likely end up regretting it in your future, most older people I talk to who lived like that tell me that.

... sex is not life. It's not like you having sex determines who you are.
Follow me on Twitter
Should be fine as long as both parties know. Got to make sure whoever she's ****ing is clean and vice versa.

I have a FWB but she also bangs one of my friends.

EDIT: No one cares, Ethan. You have a very skewed view on what happens probably because you have no desire to even comprehend in the slightest. I have a FWB but we don't just bang constantly. There's a distinction between that and a FWB. We hang out privately and with other friends, do stuff together etc. If she says she just doesn't want to have sex then we just watch a movie or something. I care for her a lot, just not like a girlfriend. We're both physically attracted to each other and love sex, but we both have no desire to have a romantic relationship with each other. So we just have sex on occasion.

Not to mention, I hadn't had sex for months and was generally miserable. She did me a favor by having sex with me but we ended up clicking well enough sexually so now it's mutual.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jul 22, 2011,
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Right. I hope you never eat food that's bad for you. That lack of self control could lead to drugs.

Good job overlooking the actual point, and being over dramatic with it. I know you understand what I'm saying, any sensible person would, you just can't help but make a over dramatic statement.

Look guys, it's my opinion, if you don't agree with it, then don't drag this into a argument, I don't feel like getting into a pointless argument today.
Page 1 of 2